Your Cart Is Empty!
Details Overview A-Ret Gel 0.1% (Tretinoin 0.1%)
A-Ret Gel 0.1% is the preeminent topical preparation that aids individuals in getting relief from the acne conditions. A-Ret Gel 0.1% is proven to exhibit compelling action in lowering the number and severity of the pimples and encourages rapid healing of the pimples that have already been developed. It is a phenomenal therapy, which by modulating the growth of skin cells revivify the beauty of the skin. A-Ret Gel 0.1% accommodates a generic medication namely Tretinoin 0.1% as its chief constituent.
Action Mechanism of A-Ret Gel 0.1% (Tretinoin 0.1%)
The active module Tretinoin falls underneath the category of medications named as retinoids. Tretinoin works by modulating the abnormal follicular keratinization. It escalates separation of cornified cells and shedding of corneocytes from the follicles. It also by augmenting the mitotic activity of the follicular epithelia boosts the turnover rate of thin, loosely adherent corneocytes. This action mediates exclusion of comedo and suppression of formation of new pimples.
Method of Application of A-Ret Gel 0.1% (Tretinoin 0.1%)
Prior making the application of A-Ret Gel 0.1%, you have to wash the affected area and in case if any previously applied cosmetic removes it with the aid of a mild cleanser or soap. After cleaning pat, it dry or waits for at least 20-30 minutes so that your skin gets completely dry. Take a small amount and apply it on the area to be treated while rubbing gently for making the proper absorption of the drug to the affected area. Wash your hands just after applying the gel.
In the case of a missed dose: If you missed a dose then, omit the missed dose and began with your regular dosing plan.
Drug Interactions with A-Ret Gel 0.1% (Tretinoin 0.1%)
A patient needs to discuss any prescription or nonprescription medications, dietary supplements or herbal preparation that he/she is already using as these may interact with A-Ret Gel 0.1%
Conflicting Factors with A-Ret Gel 0.1% (Tretinoin 0.1%)
Patients bearing hypersensitivity to Tretinoin or conditions of eczema, sunburn or an abnormally high white blood cell count, are contraindicated to follow therapy with A-Ret Gel 0.1%
Some Noxious Effects Of A-Ret Gel 0.1% (Tretinoin 0.1%)
While the employment of A-Ret Gel 0.1% a patient may come across some of its common noxious effects:
- Redness of the treated area
- Peeling at the application site
- Sensitivity to sunlight
- Irritation of treated skin
- Warmth or a stinging sensation at the site of application
Few Cautionary Measures To Be Followed With A-Ret Gel 0.1%
- While making application of A-Ret Gel 0.1%, avoid its contact with your eyes, mouth or nose. If it contacts occurs with any of them, then rinse them with water immediately.
- You may become more sensitive to sun exposure, so wear protective clothing or apply an adequate sunscreen while going outside especially for a longer duration.
- You need to discuss with doctor before using any other product on your skin alongside A-Ret Gel 0.1%.
- It is restricted to apply A-Ret Gel 0.1% on a sunburned skin condition.