Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Description Of A-Ret Gel 0.05% (Tretinoin 0.05%)
A-Ret Gel 0.05% contains Tretinoin as its active ingredient, which is a form of vitamin A. A-Ret Gel 0.05% is for topical use only that can be used in the treatment of acne vulgaris. It aids to decrease the formation of acne and to help to heal the acne. A-Ret Gel 0.05% also helps to decrease wrinkles, photo damage, and slow the aging process.
Mechanism Of Action Of A-Ret Gel 0.05% (Tretinoin 0.05%)
Tretinoin gel performs its action by opening the pores to allow the oil producing glands to function properly and reducing spots. It stimulates the turnover of skin cells by loosening the cells on the skin surface. A-Ret Gel 0.05% also helps to exfoliate the skin naturally.
Dosing Regimen Of A-Ret Gel 0.05% (Tretinoin 0.05%)
Wash your hands, face before using A-Ret Gel 0.05, and dry. You must take care that there should be no makeup left on your face. You should apply a thin layer of A-Ret Gel once in a day before the bedtime. Apply the gel lightly to cover the affected area of skin. Do not apply the excess of this gel, as this will cause peeling of skin. Applying A-Ret Gel excessively or rapidly for having better effects will only result in marked redness and peeling. Do not use it for more than the prescribed time.
Contraindications Of A-Ret Gel 0.05% (Tretinoin 0.05%)
- Do not use A-Ret Gel 0.05% in case you are pregnant, planning for pregnancy or are in lactation period.
- Do not use A-Ret Gel 0.05% in case you are using other prescribed or non-prescribed medicines, or dietary supplements.
- Do not use A-Ret Gel 0.05% in case you are allergic to the components of this gel.
- Do not use A-Ret Gel 0.05% in case you are suffering from eczema, high white blood cell count, or sunburn.
Storage Conditions For A-Ret Gel 0.05% (Tretinoin 0.05%)
- A-Ret Gel 0.05% is flammable, store it away from the flame.
- Store this gel at a cool and dry place away from light and heat.
Precautions For Using A-Ret Gel 0.05% (Tretinoin 0.05%)
- Using topical medications that contain resorcinol, sulfur, alcohol, or salicylic acid as this will increase the risk of increased skin dryness or irritation.
- Do not allow this gel to enter eyes, nose, or mouth. Wash thoroughly with water if it enters your eyes.
- When under the treatment of this gel avoid the sunlight, as you will become more prone to the sunburns. Use sunscreen and protective clothing while going outside for work.
- Do not apply this gel to the sunburned skin. Use it when your skin is fully healed.
- This gel is for topical use only. If you swallow it mistakenly then contact your doctor.
- This gel cannot be used in children less than 12 years of age.
Side Effects Of A-Ret Gel 0.05% (Tretinoin 0.05%)
Common side effects of A-Ret Gel 0.05% are increased or decreased skin pigments, sensitivity to sunlight, skin irritation, redness or peeling at the site of application, and stinging at the site of application. Some people may suffer rash, hives, itching, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue, difficulty in breathing, peeling, swelling, or blistering of the skin. They must consult their doctor.