Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Description Of Abortion Pills (Mifepristone And Misoprostol)
Abortion Pills (Mifepristone And Misoprostol) are the best choice to terminate unwanted pregnancy. These pills show their best effect when for gestation under 7 to 9 weeks. Due to their low cost and easy online availability they have become the foremost choice of woman to conclude unwanted gestation.
Abortion pills contain two Generic medications - generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Both of these active medicines play a significant role in completing abortion.
- Mifepristone Brands: RU-486, Mifeprex, Mifegyn, Korlym
- Misoprostol Brands: Cytotec
- Mifepristone and Misoprostol Brand: MTP kit
Mechanism Of Action Abortion Pills (Mifepristone And Misoprostol)
Mifepristone is a synthetic steroid. It blocks the effects of progesterone by competitively binding to the intracellular progesterone receptor. It sensitizes the Myometrium to the contraction-inducing action of prostaglandin. At higher doses, it blocks the effect of cortisol at the Glucocorticoid receptor while increasing circulating cortisol concentrations.
Misoprostol is another medication that supports the evacuation of unwanted pregnancy by promoting strong contractile movements within the uterine cavity to drench fetal debris out in form of menstruation bleeding with strong cramping.
The Dosing Regimen Of Abortion Pills (Mifepristone And Misoprostol)
- Generic Mifepristone: 3 Pills of Mifepristone generic each of strength 200mg are consumed on empty stomach with water. Two days later it is important to to visit the OB/GYN or get an ultrasound done so that it becomes clear that some debris is there or not.
- Generic Misoprostol: This pack contains 12 Pilules of Misoprostol (each of 200 mcg) that are needed to be repeated after every 3 hours in a set of 4, for 3 times, to swallow all 12 pills, via sublingual mean placing between the gum & the cheek or under the tongue. Another method to consume Misoprostol is the vaginal route, where a woman has to put pills deep in their vagina.
- MTP kit: This is a unique set of 5 medications, 1 is Mifepristone (200mg) to be taken orally on empty stomach & 4 pills of Misoprostol (each of 200 mcg), which are to be taken after 2 days later to the first dosing. After counting 14 days from the day of beginning the therapy, women are suggested to visit the doctor to get an abdominal ultrasound done to validate complete evacuation.
DO NOT Use Abortion Pills (Mifepristone And Misoprostol)In Case Of Underlined Contraindications
- Do not take it in ectopic pregnancy.
- You should not use it when you have some sensitive reaction with its ingredients.
- Do not take if you are taking anti-coagulants.
- Never use when you have adrenal gland disorder, a bleeding problem, porphyria, or Addison disease.
Drug Interaction Of Abortion Pills (Mifepristone And Misoprostol)
- Azole antifungal like Ketoconazole, Itraconazole
- Anticoagulants like Warfarin
- Corticosteroids like Hydrocortisone
- Anticonvulsants like Phenytoin, Carbamazepine
Signs of Side Effects Of Abortion Pills (Mifepristone And Misoprostol)
Some adverse effects that women might develop after the consumption of abortion pills such as pain in abdominal & pelvic region, heavy menstrual flow, pain & shivering in muscles, dizziness, drowsiness, nausea and vomiting can also occur.
Storage Conditions Of Abortion Pills (Mifepristone And Misoprostol)
You must store your drug away from small children. Keep it at a safe place away from heat and moisture.
- Awesome Shipping Review by Loomi