Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Acular Eye Drops Online - Generic Ketorolac Eye Drops
Brief Overview About Acular Eye Drops (Ketorolac Drops)
Acular Eye Drops is the best and effective medication often intended for the management of pain and inflammation of the eye. In addition, Acular Eye Drops can also be used to manage eye irritation due to allergies. Generic Ketorolac is the main active ingredient in Acular Eye Drops. It can also be used for the treatment pain, burning, stinging, tearing, sensitivity to light, and the feeling of something being in the eye after corrective laser eye surgery.
How Does Acular Eye Drops (Ketorolac Drops) Work?
Acular Ketorolac Eye Drops comes in the category of medication called as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Acular Eye Drops shows action by blocking the action of cyclo-oxygenase (COX) that produces prostaglandins, cause pain, swelling and inflammation. It also blocks the formation of these prostaglandins and so is efficient at relieving pain and inflammation.
What Are The Contraindications Of Acular Eye Drops?
- Do not use the medication if allergic to any constituent Tromethamine or any similar medication or any foods or other substances.
- Before using the medication consult the doctor if you have an eye infection, eye injury, or will be having eye surgery, eye wound or irritation.
- Do not use any other medication or eye drop without talking to the doctor and avoid using any herbal products, dietary supplements and any prescription or nonprescription medication.
How To Use Acular Eye Drops (Ketorolac Drops)?
Before using Acular Eye Drops you have to remove your lenses or spectacles and then wash your hands. The usually suggested dose of this medication is 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye (s) every 6 to 8 hours beginning 24 hours before surgery and continuing for 3 to 4 weeks. Remove the cap tilt your head back a little and pull the lower lid of your eye downwards to form a pocket. Hold the bottle upside down near to your eye and then instill one to two drop then close your eye. Press the corner of your eye and remove all the fluids around the eye. You can repeat the same procedure in your eye if you are recommended. Do not use more doses and if you miss any dose then use as early as possible before the time of next dose skip, if time is near to next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of Acular Eye Drops (Ketorolac Drops)?
Some unwished effects may likely to occur such as eye irritation, burning, stinging, blurred eyesight, headache. In any case, if you face any severe unwanted effects then immediately consult the doctor for treatment.
What Are The Precautions Of Acular Eye Drops (Ketorolac Drops)?
- If you have to use more than 1 drug in the same eye, you should use each drug at least 5 minutes apart.
- In the case of pregnancy and lactation consult the doctor before administration and do not share the medication.
- After taking the medication do not drive or operate any machinery until you feel better.
- Acular Eye Drops is usually recommended for more than 2 weeks unless you are recommended to use.