Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel can treat all skin problems like roughness, dryness, and dull skin. Aloe Vera gel is 100% natural way to cure the skin problems and makes your skin radiant. Aloe Vera gel is not at all greasy and can be used with makeup. There are no chances of breakout with this gel. You can see the improvement in few days only. This gel gives a cooling effect to your skin. You can see the result after second use only. This gel acquires an antibacterial property that helps in making your skin free of impurities and infections. This promotes cell division of new cells and helps in removing damaged skin cells. This gel does not block the pores, which is the main cause of acne clogging of pores with oil and bacteria.
Uses Of Aloe Vera Gel
- It helps in clearing acne marks of the skin, by reducing the inflammation, and prevents the formation of scars; blemishes, which make your skin, look dull.
- This gel helps in healing of the skin, which is already damaged by Acne.
- This gel rejuvenates the skin by inducing cell division and proliferation of new cells.
- This gel also can be used as a moisturizer for dull skin.
- Aloe Vera gel can be applied in the night and left as a night cream; it helps your skin to renew overnight.
- Aloe Vera gel can be used as a scrub: If this gel is mixed with lemon juice and a cup of sugar
- This gel can be used with rose water, cucumber juice, and yogurt to make a face pack.
How To Use Aloe Vera Gel?
Aloe Vera gel is very easy to use. Apply the gel on your face two to three times a day. Massage your face with this gel in a circular motion. Avoid the use of chemicals, and cosmetics while using this gel. Do not use this gel in excessive amounts. This gel makes your skin soft and clear, with regular usage.
Contraindication of Aloe Vera Gel
Do not use this gel if you are hypersensitive or allergic it one of its ingredients.
Side Effects of Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel is completely safe to use, but sometimes common side effects are seen in some people such as rashes or itching. It also depends on the condition of the skin. The chances of side effects are low or negligible, but if you feel, any side effects discontinue the use of this gel immediately.
Warnings And Safety Precautions Of Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe Vera gel should not be used on any cut or wound of the skin, as it may result in burning of the skin.
- If you feel any severe, symptoms tell your doctor immediately, and discontinue the use of Aloe Vera gel.
- Aloe Vera gel is for external use only, so avoid the exposure to eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.