Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Aloe Vera Protective Cream
Aloe Vera Protective cream is an astonishing cream that protects the skin from the harmful sun rays. It also prevents the loss of moisture from the skin thereby providing a glow and sheen to the skin. This medication has SPF 30 in it, which protects the skin from harmful UVA and UV B rays, thus preventing tanning, fine lines and wrinkles on your face.
Working Mechanism Of Aloe Vera Protective Cream
Following are the active ingredients present in this medication
- Aloe vera
- Chandan (Santalum album)
- Kusumbhi (Cartamus tinctorius)
- Surajmukhi (Helianthus annuus)
- Yasad (Zincum)
- Cream base Q.S.
Aloe vera shows its action by stimulating cell renewal and boosting up the hydration and moisturizing from within, producing a youthful, soft and suppler skin that shines from within.
How To Apply Aloe Vera Protective Cream?
Before applying Aloe Vera Protective cream makes sure that your hands and face are clean and dry. Now take a small amount and apply it gently and evenly all over your face, neck and other exposed area. Apply this cream 20 minutes before going out in the sun. apply as often as needed. Do not over pile the cream.
Conflicting Factors To The Use Of Aloe Vera Protective Cream
- Do not use this cream in case if you have any allergy towards any of the constituent present in this medication.
- If you have any existing condition of eczema or psoriasis then using this medication is inadvisable.
- Do not use Aloe Vera Protective cream on open cuts and wounds.
Noxious Effects Of Using Aloe Vera Protective Cream
Aloe Vera Protective cream is quite safe to use, however, there might be some side effects that may occur with its use. These side effects are mild rashes, itching, redness of the face, and acne.
Preventive Measures To Be Taken With The Use Of Aloe Vera Protective Cream
- Do not apply any other skin care product before or concomitantly with the use of Aloe Vera Protective cream.
- Do not wear any cosmetic product while using Aloe Vera Protective cream.
- Cover your face with a scarf and hat while going out in the sun after using Aloe Vera Protective cream.
- If you are a pregnant woman or are breastfeeding then you should consult your doctor before using Aloe Vera Protective cream.
- A woman below the age of 18 years should consult his or her doctor before using this medication.