Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Ambien CR 12.5mg (Stilnoct 12.5mg) Tablets
Ambien CR 12.5mg (Stilnoct 12.5mg) tablets are the brand names for generic known as Zolpidem. It functions by balancing the chemicals inside the brain. Zolpidem induces the sedative action and acts very quickly. A sleep disorder can occur in anyone and it causes sleeplessness in an individual. Ambien CR 12.5mg (Stilnoct 12.5mg) tablets comes under the category of sedative-hypnotic, and it lowers the action within the brain, and it incorporates complete sleep. Ambien CR 12.5mg (Stilnoct 12.5mg) is useful for short-term treatment of sleep disorder.
Mode Of Action Of Ambien CR 12.5mg (Stilnoct 12.5mg) Tablets
Zolpidem shows its working by regulating the alpha-subunit that is also called the benzodiazepine receptor within the GABAA receptor chloride channel macromolecular complex. Zolpidem binds up with the primarily alpha-1 receptor subunit. This results in sleep induction.
Dosage Of Ambien CR 12.5mg (Stilnoct 12.5mg) Tablets
Adult dose for treatment of insomnia: You need to use the starting dose of about 6.25 mg in case of women and 6.25 mg or 12.5 mg in case of male patients. Take one time at night prior to bedtime with at least 7-8 hours remaining before the time of awakening. If 6.25 mg is not effective then dose must be increased up to 12.5 mg. The maximal dose is about 12.5 mg once per day immediately before sleep time.
Contraindication Of Ambien CR 12.5mg (Stilnoct 12.5mg) Tablets
- You should never use if you face any allergy with Ambien CR.
- Totally contraindicate this medicine if you are also using sodium oxybate, or you are taking any other sleep inducing medication.
- Do not give to mothers who give their milk to their children or in the case of pregnant ladies without doctor's advice.
Drug Interaction With Ambien CR 12.5mg (Stilnoct 12.5mg) Tablets
Possible drugs that interact with these drugs are Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Rifampin, Chlorpromazine, Imipramine, and Sertraline.
Storage Conditions To Ambien CR 12.5mg (Stilnoct 12.5mg) Tablets
Do not freeze the drug and store Ambien Stilnoct CR 12.5mg tablets at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep away from small children reach.
Safety Precautions To Follow With Ambien CR 12.5mg (Stilnoct 12.5mg) Tablets
- In the case of medical problems like depression, liver ailment, apnea, urinary organ disorder, renal problem, respiratory organ disorder, mental illness, and myasthenia gravis, report your doctor.
- Ambien Stilnoct CR 12.5mg tablets alters your thinking process, hence use it cautiously when you are performing any task that requires alertness.
- Prohibit the alcoholic usage once you are also taking Ambien Stilnoct CR 12.5mg tablets.
Aspect Effects Of Ambien CR 12.5mg (Stilnoct 12.5mg) Tablets
Some aftermaths you will see with Ambien Stilnoct CR 12.5mg tablets are as a daytime temporary state, irregular cardiac beats, nausea, giddiness, tired feeling or weak feeling, shortness of breath, muscle pain, respiratory ailment, lack of coordination, and lightheaded feeling.
Overdose symptoms: You may face shallow breathing, sleepiness, feeling light-headed, fainting, or coma.