Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Description On Avana 200 MG Tablets
Avana 200 mg is a medicine used to treat adult men with erectile dysfunction (Impotence). This drug is a boon to those men who are not capable of enjoying sexual pleasure. Avana has successfully delivered its effect for men struggling with erection disorder all over the world to successfully overcome the impotency. For Avana to be effective, sexual stimulation is required. Generic Avanafil is a chief ingredient found in Avana 200mg tablets.
Mechanism Of Action Of Avana 200 MG Tablets
Avana encloses Avanafil as active substance. It is a Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor that destroys the cGMP, responsible for obtaining a hard erection. The cGMP is released after sensual stimulation. It dilates the muscles of blood vessels delivering blood to the penile. This results in the increased blood flow towards the penile leading to hard erection, which is required for satisfactory sensual performance. The advantage of Avanafil is that it has very fast onset of action compared with other PDE5 inhibitors.
Dosing Plan Of Avana 200 MG Tablets
Avana is available in tablet of dosing strength 200mg. Based on efficacy and/or tolerability, you can take it approximately 30 minutes before planned sexual activity.
Mode of Administration: Avana comes as a tablet to take by mouth. It can be taken with or without food.
- Take Avana tablets no more than once a day. Do not take Avanafil (Generic Stendra) more often than once in any 24 hour period.
- It is absorbed quickly, reaching a maximum concentration in about 30–45 minutes.
- About two-thirds of the participants were able to engage in sexual activity within 15 minutes.
DO NOT Use Avana 200mg Avanafil Tablet In Case Of Underlined Contraindications
- If you are allergic to the tablet, you must not use this medication.
- It is not indicated to be used by women
- It is not established to be used in case of children.
- Keep the doctor updated if you have a history of any Cardiac, hepatic or renal problems.
Drug Interactions Of Avana 200mg Avanafil Tablet
- Inhibitors of CYP3A4 may reduce Avana clearance and increase plasma concentrations of Avanafil. For patients taking concomitant strong CYP3A4 inhibitors including Ketoconazole, Ritonavir, Atazanavir, Clarithromycin, Indinavir, Itraconazole, Nefazodone, Nelfinavir, Saquinavir, And Telithromycin
Take advice from your doctor about all prescription and over-the-counter medications you are taking.
Signs Of Side Effects Of Avana 200 MG Tablets
- It can lead to flushing, hypertension (increase in blood pressure) and abnormal ECG.
- It can also lead to severe headache and dizziness.
- Nasal congestion, Nasopharyngitis, sinus congestion and sinusitis may occur.
- Gastrointestinal constipation, dyspepsia and diarrhea may occur.
Essential Precautionary Measures With Avana 200 MG Tablets
- The doctor should be briefed about your medical history.
- Do not consume the medicine in doses less or more than that prescribed by the doctor otherwise it can lead o serious body damage.
- Alcohol should not be consumed done simultaneously.
Storage Conditions Of Avana 200 MG Tablets
- Make sure to place the medication away from the reach of children as well as pets.
- The medication should be kept away from any contact of sunlight, humidity and needs to be stored in a cool and dry place.