Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Benzagel (Persol Gel)?
Benzagel / Persol gel is an astonishing formula to effectively cure your acne. Benzagel / Persol gel efficiently treats the occurrence of pimples on your face. Benzagel / Persol gel diminishes the acne scars and the occurrence of blackheads and whiteheads on the skin. Benzagel/Persol gel also gives you a smooth, supple and glowing skin free of any acne blemishes. Benzagel/Persol gel can give you a glowing complexion and pimple free skin with the help of its active constituent called Benzagel/Persol.
What is the working mechanism of Benzagel (Persol Gel)?
Benzagel / Persol gel embodies benzoyl peroxide as the main functional constituent. Benzoyl peroxide acts by releasing oxygen after decomposing. This released oxygen acts as a bactericidal agent towards Propionibacterium acnes (bacteria responsible for acne). Benzoyl peroxide also increases the turnover rate of epithelial cells, thereby helping in the formation of new skin.
What is the dosing regimen of Benzagel (Persol Gel)?
Benzagel / Persol gel is commercially available in a dosing strength of 2.5%w/v and 5%w/v. To cure your acne applies a small amount of Benzagel / Persol gel on the affected area, once a day preferably at nighttime. Do not apply an excess amount of Benzagel / Persol gel on your skin and avoid close contact with eyes or mouth.
What are the contraindications of Benzagel (Persol Gel)?
- Not use Benzagel/Persol gel if you are allergic to nay of the ingredient present in this medicament.
- In the presence of any persisting skin, conditions like eczema or psoriasis then do not use Benzagel/Persol gel.
- If you have a G6PD deficiency or are suffering from methemoglobinemia then do not use Benzagel/Persol gel.
What Are The Probable Drug Interactions Of Benzagel (Persol Gel)?
- Antifungal such as Fluconazole, Ketoconazole is inadvisable to use with Benzagel/Persol gel.
- Antibiotics such as Dapsone may interact with Benzagel/Persol gel and turn your skin into a permanent yellow color, therefore do not use these two concomitantly.
- An Antimalarial medication such as Chloroquine is inadvisable to use with Benzagel/Persol gel.
What Are The Possible Noxious Effects Of Benzagel (Persol Gel)?
The noxious effects possible with the use of Benzagel/Persol Gel are redness of the skin, peeling of skin, dryness of the skin, flaking of the skin, burning and stinging sensation in the skin.
What Are The Safety Measures To Follow While Using Benzagel (Persol Gel)?
- Benzagel/Persol gel increases the sensitivity of the skin, therefore, avoid going out in the sun while using Benzagel/Persol gel.
- If it is necessary to go out in the sun then use protective measures such as a hat, an umbrella, and a sunscreen while using Benzagel/Persol gel.
- Do not use any topical products or cosmetic containing alcohol during the use of Benzagel/Persol gel.
- Make sure the skin products you use are 'non-comedogenic' in nature.
- Pregnant women and lactating mother should stay away from Benzagel/Persol gel.
- Children should not use Benzagel/Persol gel.