Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Celebrex 100 MG Capsules (Celecoxib 100 MG)
Celebrex 100 MG capsules consist of generic medicine called Generic Celecoxib. Celebrex 100 MG capsules (Celecoxib) helps to alleviate the pain that is caused by arthritis, menstrual pain, and ankylosing spondylitis. Celebrex Celecoxib 100 mg capsules belong to the category of NSAID's (non- steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) and its main purpose is to eliminate the pain caused by inflammatory diseases. Celebrex Celecoxib 100 mg capsules have given incredible results in the treatment of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis in children who are two years old. Celebrex capsules 100mg also used in the healing of hereditary polyps, and rectums in the colon. Nowadays, most of the teenage girls who suffer from menstruation pain problems are frequently using this drug.
How Celebrex 100 MG Capsules (Celecoxib 100 MG) Functions In Our Body?
Prostaglandins act as vasodilators and inhibit the adherence of platelets. They play a very crucial role in inflammation Prostaglandins are synthesized from Arachidonic acid when COX enzyme catalyzes their reaction. Celebrex Celecoxib 100 mg capsules blocks COX-2 enzyme and stops the synthesis of prostaglandin, which is the sole reason of inflammation in pain.
How Can You Consume Celebrex 100 MG Capsules (Celecoxib 100 MG)?
Celebrex is commercially available in the dosage strength of 100 mg. The recommended dosage is of 100 mg only.
For conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, acute pain 100 mg orally two capsules in a day should be taken with a sufficient glass of water.
In adult rheumatoid arthritis, the dose can be increased in the case of no effects after four weeks. The maximum recommended, and safe dose in a day is 400 mg.
In What Conditions Celebrex 100 MG Capsules (Celecoxib) Should Not Be Advised
- If patients have a history of hypersensitivity or allergy to the generic medicine Celecoxib, as it can result in anaphylactic reactions in some sensitive individuals.
- In patients have history of allergy to sulfonamides, because Celebrex is both sulfonamide and NSAID'S
- In patients who are going to have coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery.
- If patients have a history of Urticaria, Asthma after consuming aspiring, and NSAID'S.
What Are The Drugs That Should Not Be Taken With Celebrex 100 MG Capsules?
- ACE inhibitors such as Captopril, Enalapril.
- Diuretics such as Furosemide, Spironolactone
What Are The Safety Precautions That Needed While Taking Celebrex 100 MG Capsules?
- Avoid using Celebrex Celecoxib 100 mg capsules if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, ulceration, and proliferation, or have a medical history of GIT perforation previously.
- Avoid using Celebrex capsules 100mg if you have a history of recent stroke or heart attack.
- Avoid using Celebrex capsules 100mg during pregnancy, breastfeeding, if needed consult your doctor first.
- Patients who are using medicines like ACE inhibitors for hypertension should avoid using Celebrex capsules 100mg because it may worsen their condition.
- Avoid consuming Celebrex capsules 100mg if you are anemic, as it may worsen the condition of the patient because of fluid retention, and gross blood loss.
What Are The Undesired Effects Of Celebrex 100 MG Capsules (Celecoxib 100 MG)?
Some common noxious effects are headache, stomach upset, unexplained weight loss, damage to liver, tiredness, nausea, yellowing of eyes and skin. These effects are seen only in few patients, and they mostly resolve after some time. If they do not subside on their own, stop using Celebrex capsules 100mg and inform your healthcare professional.