Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Celebrex 200 MG (Cobix 200) Capsules - Generic Celecoxib 200 MG Capsules Online
Brief Overview About Celebrex 200 MG Tablets (Celecoxib 200mg)?
Celebrex 200 MG Tablets is the brand name of Generic Celecoxib, which comes from the class of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Celebrex 200 mg Celecoxib tablets provide relief from pain and swelling. It is used in the treatment of arthritis, acute pain, and discomfort. It acts by works by inhibiting the enzyme which synthesizes prostaglandins. Thus, the reduction in prostaglandin helps to treat pain and inflammation.
What Is The Mechanism Of Action Of Celebrex 200 MG Tablets (Celecoxib 200mg)?
Celebrex 200 mg Celecoxib tablets works by blocking the synthesis of prostaglandin. It inhibits both COX-1 and COX-2, as it is a selective inhibitor of cyclooxygenase; it blocks the transformation of arachidonic acid to prostaglandin. Thus, it shows antipyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
What Is Dosing Regimen Of Celebrex 200 MG Tablets (Celecoxib 200mg)?
You can start with the dose of 400 mg that can follow by 200 mg if required for the first day. Then take 200 mg two times in a day.
Missed dose of Celebrex- if you miss a dose of Celebrex then take it as early as possible but skip the missed dose if it almost the time of next dose. Never take two doses as a single dose.
An overdose of Celebrex- an overdose of Celebrex is highly cautious to use as this may cause serious side effects. Rush to your doctor if you have taken it.
What Are The Contraindications Of Celebrex 200 MG Tablets (Celecoxib 200mg)?
- Celebrex 200 mg tablets should not be used if you are hypersensitive to it.
- Celebrex 200 mg tablets should not be in asthma, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, liver or kidney disease.
- Celebrex 200 mg Celecoxib tablets should not be used if you are using other prescribed and not- prescribed medicines.
- Celebrex 200 mg Celecoxib tablets should not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding as it may harm the nursing and unborn baby.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Celebrex 200 MG Tablets (Celecoxib 200mg)?
Tell your doctor if you are using following drugs as they may cause drug interactions:
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors such- Benazepril, Captopril, Enalapril, Fosinopril, Lisinopril, Ramipril, and Trandolapril
- Angiotensin receptor blockers such as Candesartan, Losartan, Olmesartan, Telmisartan and Valsartan
- Beta - blockers such as Atenolol, Labetalol, Metoprolol, and Propranolol
- Anticoagulants - Warfarin, Aspirin
- Oral steroids - Dexamethasone, Methylprednisolone, Prednisone
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors- Citalopram, Fluoxetine, Fluvoxamine, Paroxetine, Sertraline
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors - Duloxetine
What Are The Storage Conditions For Celebrex 200 MG Tablets (Celecoxib 200mg)?
Store Celebrex 200 mg Celecoxib tablets away from direct heat and light at a cool place.
What Are The Side Effects Of Celebrex 200 MG Tablets (Celecoxib 200mg)?
Commonly seen side effects of Celebrex 200 mg tablets are stomach pain, indigestion, diarrhea, dizziness, stuffy nose, sneezing, and sore throat.
Stop the use of Celebrex 200 mg tablets if you suffer following side effect and contact your doctor:
Rashes, shortness of breath, weight gain, swelling, tarry stools, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, or painful urination.
What Are The Precautions For The Use Of Celebrex 200 MG Tablets (Celecoxib 200mg)?
- Stay away from the use of alcohol while under the treatment of Celebrex as this elevates the drowsiness.
- Stay away from performing those activities that need you to be alert.
- If your age is, less than 18 years of age then do not use Celebrex 200 mg Celecoxib tablets.
- Celebrex 200 mg Celecoxib tablets should not be used for more than the prescribed time