Your Cart Is Empty!
Product Description Of Cerazette 0.08mg Tablets
Cerazette 0.08mg Tablet is an excellent oral contraceptive used to prevent pregnancy in sensually active women. Cerazette encloses generic Desogestrel as an active drug and it is known as mini-pill or Progesterone-only pill (POP). This medicine helps a woman to enjoy her uninterrupted intimate life without fear of getting pregnant. Cerazette is a safe and reliable option for women in whom estrogen-containing contraceptives are contraindicated or cause other health concerns.
Action Mechanism Of Cerazette 0.08mg Tablets
Desogestrel falls under the category of progestin hormone. It blocks the discharge of an egg from the ovary (ovulation). It also increases the viscosity of the vaginal mucus, making it more difficult for sperm to cross from the vagina into the womb. Fertilization will not occur by preventing sperm entering the womb. Desogestrel also makes some changes in the quality of the womb lining (endometrium), thereby preventing the implantation of a fertilized egg.
Dosing Regimen Of Cerazette 0.08mg Tablets
Cerazette pack encloses 28 hormonal pills containing 0.075mg of Desogestrel. During the first cycle of Cerazette use, a woman should start taking one pill of Cerazette from the first-day menstrual cycle. She should ingest one Cerazette pill with a glass of water once a day at the same time each day. After finishing one Cerazette pack, she needs to start the next pack the next day without a break, even if she has not had a bleed.
Contradictory Conditions For The Use Of Cerazette 0.08mg Tablets
There are certain medical cases where the use of Cerazette is contraindicated:
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Breast cancer
- Jaundice or severe hepatic impairments
- Confirmed or suspected pregnancy
- Pulmonary embolism or deep vein thrombosis
- Inherited galactose intolerance
- Allergic to generic Desogestrel
Side Effects Of Cerazette 0.08mg Tablets
Cerazette is a safe and well-tolerated birth control pill; sometimes its use may cause some side effects such as headache, acne, mood alterations, breast pain, nausea, weight increase, severe abdominal pain, lump formation in the breasts, chest pain, and trouble in breathing.
Possible Drug Interactions Of Cerazette 0.08mg Tablets
The following drugs alter the effectiveness of the hormones in Cerazette oral contraceptive that makes it less effective at preventing pregnancy:
- Anticonvulsants: Phenytoin, Carbamazepine, and Topiramate
- Barbiturates: Phenobarbital
- St John's Wort
Safety Measures To Be Followed While Using Cerazette 0.08mg Tablets
- Avoid the exposure to the sunlight or UV light while taking this contraceptive, so use protective clothing or sunscreen while going out in the sun.
- Women with a history of migraine headaches should communicate their doctor before using this medicine.
- Do not breastfeed your child while using Cerazette oral contraceptive.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure or diabetes, then do not use Cerazette medication without a doctor's consultation.
- If you are older than 35 years old and you smoke 15 or more cigarettes per day, then you should use Cerazette medication.