Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Clindac A Gel 1% (Clindamycin 1%)
Clindac A gel 1% is the best medicated preparation with antibacterial properties that in itself works best to cure the inflammatory bacterial infections who are prone to develop acne and pimples not only over the face but also on the back and other regions of the skin. The medicament not only cures the infected acne skin lesions but get into blackheads (comedones) that develop underneath the skin. With the rigorous use of this preparation, you can evacuate your skin from spreading any sort of bacterial infections. Medicine, when applied to acne or pimples, don't let formation of spots but is ineffective to lighten the already develops spots of acne & pimples. Generic Clindamycin Phosphate is a main functional component found in Clindac gel 1%.
Mechanism Of Actions Of Clindac A Gel 1% (Clindamycin 1%)
Clindac A gel as said is an exemplary antibacterial medication belonging to the therapeutic class of Lincomycin Antibiotics. Clindamycin is that active moiety of the medicine that functions via interfering with protein synthesis that is supposed to develop acne. Cessation to fatty acid generation guards the spread of bacteria and acne over the facial skin. Clindac A gel readily gets into the blackhead, whiteheads, pimples, and acne developed due to clogging of pores of the skin surface. Thus, the skin of the face gets clear of any acne, pimple and their spots.
Dosing Regimen Of Clindac A Gel 1% (Clindamycin 1%)
Prior applying any cream over the skin it is a common indication to hand both before and after the usage. Cleaning face with a mild cleanser is also requisite in lieu of using the cream over the facial skin. A person having any pimples or acne over their face can use the medicated preparation twice on the face, in evening and morning. Overusage and missed dosage will not impact better.
Side Effects Of Using Clindac A Gel 1% (Clindamycin 1%)
Although Clindac A gel is very safe formulation to be used on the face it can bring up few short-term side effects and these includes mild swelling over the face, redness, peeling, stinging, dryness, itching, rashes.
Contraindications Of Using Clindac A Gel 1% (Clindamycin 1%)
Following are the cases in which an individual should avoid using this gel:
- Person having rash, cuts, wound or any injury must not apply this gel
- People are suggested to not use formulation if allergic to Clindamycin
- Using strong chemicals over the face like lime extract, astringent or other cosmetic products might bring irritation to the skin
- Gel must not be used under condition of pregnancy or lactation in women prior seeking advice of physician.
Drug Interactions With Clindac A Gel 1% (Clindamycin 1%)
- Certain preparations might interact with Clindac A gel and theses are Vecuronium, Erythromycin, Succinylcholine and many others
Storage Conditions Of Clindac A Gel 1% (Clindamycin 1%)
- Always store Clindac A gel away from sunlight, moisture, and reach of children
Precautionary Measures One Has To Follow With Clindac A Gel 1% (Clindamycin 1%)
See the precautions that are to be taken during the time of therapy:
- Guard the antibacterial gel to get in sensitive areas like eyes, mouth or lips
- Do not apply this gel over the skin of toddlers and kids under 12 years of age unless suggested by physician
- Using herbal preparations over the face might interact with contents of Clindac A gel or prone the skin to irritate. So, don't use the two in concomitant
- It is essential and a good habit to wash hands before & after applying the gel.