Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Desyrel 50 MG / 100 MG Tablets (Trazodone Tablets)
Desyrel 50 mg / 100 mg tablets (Trazodone tablets) are one of the best and effective medications commonly used for the management of the major depressive disorder. Desyrel 50 mg / 100 mg tablets enclose Generic Trazodone as the main active ingredients and prepared as an oral formulation. However, the use of Desyrel 50 mg / 100 mg Trazodone tablets will help you to improve your mood, appetite, and energy level as well as decrease anxiety and insomnia related to depression.
Working Action Of Desyrel 50 MG / 100 MG Tablets (Trazodone Tablets)
Desyrel 50 mg / 100 mg tablets (Trazodone tablets) comes in the category of medication known as antidepressant medication that works by restoring the balance of a certain natural chemical (serotonin) in the brain. Trazodone is probably the result of alpha-adrenergic inhibition action and modest histamine blockade at the H1 receptor. It weakly blocks presynaptic alpha2-adrenergic receptors and strongly inhibits postsynaptic alpha1 receptors.
The Dosing Regimen Of Desyrel 50 MG / 100 MG Tablets (Trazodone Tablets)
The usually used dose of Desyrel Trazodone is 50 mg and 100 mg and prepared as tablet dosage form. An individual has to take the medication orally with the help of a full glass of water you may take it with or without food. The usually advised dose of this medication is once or twice daily after a meal is taking 2 doses each day, it may help to take 1 of the doses at bedtime. Do not use more than one dose of this medication as it can cause harmful effects. This medication may take 2 to 4 weeks before you notice the full effects of this medication. Do not take more than recommended dose as it can be harmful.
Possible Side Effects Of Desyrel 50 MG / 100 MG Tablets (Trazodone Tablets)
The use of Desyrel 50 mg / 100 mg Trazodone tablets can show some unwished effects such as drowsiness, dizziness, vision changes, constipation and dry mouth, altered sense of taste, headache, low blood pressure, tiredness, dry mouth, constipation, lightheadedness, blurred vision, and confusion. In case you face any severe unwanted effects then talk to the doctor.
Storage condition: Store Desyrel 50 mg / 100 mg Trazodone tablets at room temperature and keep the medication away from heat and sunlight. Also, keep the medication out of reach from children and pets.
What Are The Contraindications Of Desyrel 50 MG / 100 MG Tablets (Trazodone Tablets)?
- An individual should not use the medication if allergic to any constituent in Desyrel 50 mg / 100 mg tablets (Trazodone tablets) or any similar medication.
- The use of Desyrel 50 mg / 100 mg Trazodone tablets can show some unwished effects such as liver or kidney disease, heart disease, seizures or epilepsy, a bleeding or blood clotting disorder, narrow-angle glaucoma.
Drug Interaction Of Desyrel 50 MG / 100 MG Tablets (Trazodone Tablets)
- Antibiotic--Azithromycin, Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, Levofloxacin
- Cancer medicine--Arsenic Trioxide, Vandetanib
- Anti-malaria medication--Chloroquine, Halofantrine
- Heart rhythm medicine--Amiodarone, Disopyramide, Dofetilide
What Are Preventive Measures While Using Desyrel 50 MG / 100 MG Tablets?
- The use of Desyrel 50 mg / 100 mg Trazodone tablets may impair your thinking or reactions, therefore, avoid driving or operating any machine.
- Do does not consume alcohol and other analgesic products along with the medication as this can show unwanted effects.
- Desyrel 50 mg / 100 mg Trazodone tablets can take 2 to 4 weeks you notice the full effects thus take the medication on regular basis.