Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Dianette Tablets (Diane Contraceptive Pills)
Dianette Oral Contraceptive Pills is an orally administered combined birth control pill made of synthetically prepared hormonal moieties. Cyproterone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol are two hormonal preparations of progesterone and estrogen derivatives that are used in combination in Dianette tablets. Dianette Pills are used for effective and successful prevention of the risk of unplanned pregnancies if your protection failed or there is no protection. Dianette Pill is also useful for many other issues but only as recommended.
How Does Dianette Tablets (Diane Contraceptive Pills) Work?
Dianette Tablets encompassing synthetic preparations called Cyproterone Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol works as a contraceptive by performing certain actions as-
- Prevent the ripening and release of eggs from female ovaries to prevent the ovulation process
- Increase the thickening of cervix mucus to inhibit the entry of male sperm into womb via crossing the vagina.
- Alter the lining of the uterus so that it becomes difficult for a fertilized egg to implant on it.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Dianette Tablets (Diane Contraceptive Pills)?
Dianette is a pack having 21pills that you need to consume orally with water and with or without the food. Take each pill at the same time daily for continuous 21days from the first day of menstruation. Then give a break for 7days as pill-free days. Do not take any pill during this time and then start a new pack after these 7days. You will have menstrual bleeding during these pill-free days because of the high level of hormones.
Missed dose: If you missed one-day dosing, then you should have to consume two pills as a single dose in your next dose. However, if you forget two doses of two days then you need to ingest two pills as a single dose in your next two consecutive dosing.
Overdose: Do not take more than the recommended dose else, overdose can cause serious health risks.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Dianette Tablets (Diane Contraceptive Pills)?
- Antibiotics such as Ampicillin and Rifampicin
If you are relying on any other medication also then do not take Dianette pills without prior consulting the physician.
What Are The Conflicting Conditions For The Use Of Dianette Tablets (Diane Pills)?
- You must not take Dianette tablets if you are pregnant or supposed to be pregnant, or a lactating mother.
- Children and geriatric people should not use Dianette pills.
- Patients with diabetes, blood clot issue, bleeding disorder, breast or uterus cancer, abnormal vaginal bleeding, or heart disorder should not take Dianette Oral Contraceptive Pills.
- If you found an allergic response to any constituent of Dianette then do not use this medication.
What Are The Side Effects Of Dianette Tablets (Diane Contraceptive Pills)?
Change in weight, nausea, breast tenderness, bloating or stomach cramps, headache, mood swings, and vomiting are some adverse effects commonly seen with the use of Dianette Oral Contraceptive Pills.
What Safety Precautions Should Be Followed While Using Dianette Tablets (Diane Pills)?
- Women who are regular smokers and above the age of 35yaers should take precaution while using Dianette Oral Contraceptive Pills.
- Overweight or obese women should not take Dianette Oral Contraceptive Pills without prior consultation.
- It is cautious to use Dianette Oral Contraceptive Pills if you are a patient of asthma, migraine, uterine fibroids, and gallstones or have brown patches on body and face.