Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Dorzox Eye Drops (Trusopt Drops) - Generic Dorzolamide Eye Drops
Brief Overview About Dorzox Eye Drops (Trusopt Drops)?
Generic Dorzolamide is a well-admired ophthalmic preparation that offers a patient an effective treatment of the high pressure inside the eye which may be due to the open angle glaucoma or another eye disease as if ocular hypertension. This is a powerful member of carbonic anhydrase inhibitor category of medications, which via influentially lessening the augmented pressure in the eyes through declining the amount of fluid within the eyes aids patients to counter the risk of blindness. This potent generic Dorzolamide version can also be reachable under the two brand names such as Dorzox and Trusopt.
How Does Dorzox Eye Drops (Trusopt Drops) Perform Its Action?
Generic Dorzolamide executes its action through inhibiting carbonic anhydrase II (CA-II) in the ciliary processes of the eyes, which in turn diminishes aqueous humor secretion, presumably through lessening the formation of bicarbonate ions with a consequent decrement in sodium and fluid transport.
What Is The Method Of Application Of Dorzox Eye Drops (Trusopt Drops)?
A patient is usually suggested to apply Trusopt / Dorzox Eye Drops as one drop in the affected eyes, thrice in a day. For applying the eye drop, you firstly need to wash your hands and remove any contact lenses. Tilt your head back and stretch your lower eyelid to form a small pouch then while looking upwards instill one drop in the affected eye. Remain close your eyes for 1-2 minutes without blinking or rubbing your eyes. If recommended then follow the same way of application in your second eye. To obtain perfect results with this eye drop keep using it regularly.
What Are The Conditions Under Which A Patient Is Not Suggested To Use Dorzox Eye Drops?
- A patient who is allergic to Dorzolamide or to any other constituents present in this eye drop must not use Trusopt / Dorzox Eye Drops.
- A patient first needs to take doctor's advice in case of having any eye infection, eye injury or will be supposed to have an eye surgery.
What Are The Possible Pernicious Effects Of Dorzox Eye Drops?
While using this eye drop a patient may bear some short-term and mild pernicious effects:
- burning or stinging sensation in the eyes
- mild irritation in the eyes
- unclear eyesight
- having a bad taste in the mouth
- dryness of eyes
- more tears
What Are The Cautionary Measures Needs To Pursue With Dorzox Eye Drops (Trusopt Drops)?
- After using Trusopt / Dorzox Eye Drops, you should not participate in driving or tool handling like tasks that require your vision to be accurate as you may have a temporary unclear vision.
- For applying any other prescribed eye drop to your eyes, you need to wait for 10 minutes after applying Trusopt / Dorzox Eye Drops.
- Do not let any of your body part to touch the dropper tip.
- If you wear contact lenses, then remove them prior applying eye drop and after waiting for 15 minutes put them back to your eyes.