Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Nucoxia 60 MG (Etozox 60) Tablets - Generic Etoricoxib 60 MG Tablets Online
Brief Overview About The Drug Nucoxia / Etozox 60 MG Tablets (Etoricoxib 60mg)
Nucoxia / Etozox 60 MG tablets have generic as Generic Etoricoxib that helps in lowering pain and inflammation of joint and muscles. Nucoxia / Etozox 60 mg tablets are used for muscle pain, joint pain, joint swelling, and pain during the dental operation. Nucoxia / Etozox tablets 60 mg prevents pain and inflammation due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, and ankylosing spondylitis. Etoricoxib belongs to COX-2 inhibitor class of medications. It functions by stopping the production of prostaglandins.
Mechanism Action Of Nucoxia / Etozox 60 MG Tablets (Etoricoxib 60mg)
Etoricoxib like another COX-2 inhibitor selectively prohibits isoform 2 of enzyme cyclooxygenase. It has the highest selectivity 106 times for inhibition of COX-2 than COX-1. This lowers the production of prostaglandins from Arachidonic acid. Thus, it lessens inflammation and also a pain.
Dosage Of Nucoxia / Etozox 60 MG Tablets (Etoricoxib 60mg)
The Dose for Osteoarthritis: The recommended dosage strength is 30 mg once per day and you can raise it up to 60 mg once in a day when required.
The Dose for Ankylosing Spondylitis: The dose recommended is 60 mg once per day. If required the dose can be raised to 90 mg once per day.
The Dose for Rheumatoid Arthritis: The dose recommended dose is 60 mg once per day. You can raise the dose up to 90 mg once per day.
The onset can be fast when taken without meals. It is to be taken through oral route only.
Contraindications Of Nucoxia / Etozox 60 MG Tablets (Etoricoxib 60mg)
You should not consume it if:
- You are having allergies with NSAID's and Etoricoxib
- You have current stomach ulcer and intestinal bleeding
- You have serious hepatic or renal disorder
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are less than 16 years of age.
- You have inflammatory bowel disorder, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn's disorder, or colitis
- You have high blood pressure disorder
- You are diagnosed with heart failure and stroke
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Storage Conditions Of Nucoxia / Etozox 60 MG Tablets (Etoricoxib 60mg)
Keep Nucoxia / Etozox tablets 60 mg away from children usage. Do not use it after the expiry date. Store Nucoxia / Etozox tablets 60 mg at room temperature free from moisture and heat.
Safety Tips Of Nucoxia / Etozox 60 MG Tablets (Etoricoxib 60mg)
- Do not give it to children less than 16 years.
- Use cautiously in elder patients.
- In mild liver disorder, do not increase the dose more than 60 mg.
- In moderate liver disorder, do not increase the dose then 30 mg.
- There are chances of dizziness so restrain from work that needs alertness.
- Do not take more than recommended by your physician.
Harmful Effects With Nucoxia / Etozox 60 MG Tablets (Etoricoxib 60mg)
Some harmful effects people may observe with Nucoxia / Etozox tablets 60 mg are stomach pain, swelling of legs due to fluid retention, palpitations, dizziness, increase in blood pressure, wheezing, and shortness of breath, constipation, gastritis, heartburn, indigestion, discomfort, nausea, bruising, and weakness.