Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Filagra 100 MG Tablets - Sildenafil Citrate 100 MG
Brief Overview On Filagra 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Tablet
Filagra 100mg Tablets (Generic Sildenafil Citrate) is top male performance pill to overcome impotency. It is an oral remedy extensively used by men worldwide to enhance their erection capabilities. Filagra gives 100% immediate results with better, stronger and stiffer erection in men. It increases the blood flow to the male genital area of the body resulting in a rigid erection for a longer time.
Mechanism Of Action Of Filagra 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Tablet
Filagra encloses Generic Sildenafil Citrate as a main functional constituent that categorized under the class of medications known as PDE type-5 inhibitors. It inhibits Phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5) enzyme responsible for cGMP degradation in the corpus cavernosum of male genital organ. Inhibition of PDE5 increases cGMP levels in the corpus cavernosum which results in smooth muscle relaxation and inflow of blood to the corpus cavernosum. It ultimately leads to enhanced performance.
Dosing Schedule Of Filagra 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Tablet
The best time to Filagra 100mg tablet is 1 hour before intercourse. It should be taken only once every 24 hours. You can take sildenafil with or without food. However, avoid high-fat meal with Filagra; it will take longer for the medication to start to work.
Do Not Take Filagra 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Tablet
- If you are allergic to sildenafil, any other medications do not take sildenafil.
- If you are taking Riociguat or nitrates. Ask your doctor if you are not sure whether any of your medications contain nitrates.
- If you are having surgery, tell your doctor that you are taking sildenafil.
Drug Interaction Of Filagra 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Tablet
Tell your doctor about all the prescription and non-prescription drugs medications - nutritional supplements and vitamins. Make sure you are NOT using any of the following drugs:
- Alpha blockers such as Alfuzosin, Doxazosin, Prazosin, Tamsulosin, and Terazosin; Amlodipine.
- Antifungal medications such as Itraconazole and Ketoconazole
- Anticoagulants ('Blood Thinners') such as Warfarin
- Barbiturates such as Butalbital and Secobarbital
- Beta blockers such as Atenolol, Labetalol, Metoprolol, Nadolol, And Propanolol.
- Other medications or devices to treat Erectile Dysfunction
- Medications for high blood pressure
- Certain medications for seizures including Carbamazepine, Phenobarbital, And Phenytoin and Rifampin.
Is There Any Health Risk Of Filagra 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Tablet?
Filagra is undoubtedly a safe to use drug however, ill-administration or over dosage may lead to underlined Adverse Side Effects:
- Flushing (feeling of warmth)
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Changes in color vision
- Sensitivity to light
Storage Conditions Of Filagra 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Tablet
Store the tablets at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture, do not freeze it. Keep this medication in tightly closed container out of reach of children. Throw away any medication that is expired or no longer needed.
Noteworthy Precautionary Measures Of Filagra 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Tablet
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol, grapefruit or its juices and heavy meals alongside Filagra regimen.
- Men less than 18 years old are not permitted to pursue Filagra regimen.
- You may feel lethargic, drowsiness or indistinct eyesight as an aftereffect of Filagra, it is advisable to elude engaging in any task that requires mental alertness.