Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Filitra 20 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 20 MG)
Filitra 20 mg tablets (Vardenafil 20 mg) are an eminent medicine highly suggested for the management of erectile dysfunction or impotence. Erectile dysfunction is a common disorder in which a man is not able to sustain an erection for the satisfactory duration. Filitra tablets 20 mg is an outstanding medicine, which gives prolonged, strong and sturdy erection for the satisfactory duration. The effect of Filitra Vardenafil tablets 20 mg remains for 4 to 6 hours after ingestion, therefore, with the help of Filitra 20 mg tablets a man is able to satisfy his partner appropriately during intimacy session.
Working Action Of Filitra 20 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 20 MG)
Filitra 20 mg tablets encloses Generic Vardenafil as the major active ingredient comes in the class of drug known as phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) enzyme inhibitor prevents the degradation of cGMP. This medicine shows action by blocking phosphodiesterase enzyme to thus the formation of cGMP and Nitric Oxide enhances around the corpus cavernosum that causes smooth muscle relaxation and thus enhances blood flow. Therefore, due to this action man obtains a long and sturdy erection for the satisfactory duration.
Contraindications of Filitra 20 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 20 MG)
- Individuals who are allergic or hypersensitive to Vardenafil or any other ingredients in the medicine should not use Filitra tablets 20 mg.
- One should immediately consult the doctor if suffering from blood pressure, liver, kidneys, bleeding disorder, cardiac disorder and ulcer or else or avoid using Filitra Vardenafil tablets 20 mg.
- One should not use Filitra Vardenafil tablets 20 mg if suffering from genital defect or problem in genital organ.
- Avoid using Filitra Vardenafil tablets 20 mg if you are under the treatment of antiviral, antihypertensive, antiasthmatic, herbal supplements, antifungal, antibiotic, dietary products, and other medication or consult the doctor before administration to avoid drug interaction.
Method Of Administration Of Filitra 20 MG Tablets
Filitra is accessible as tablet dosage form for the management of erectile dysfunction or impotence the usually suggested dose is 20 mg. The patient should take the medicine via mouth with an ample amount of water almost one hour before intercourse and can be used with or without ingestion of food. One should not use more than one dose of Filitra tablets 20 mg as this can show overdose effects as one tablet is enough to produce action.
Possible Side Effects Of Filitra 20 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 20 MG)
Some unwished effects may probably occur while using Filitra Vardenafil tablets 20 mg such as vision changes, pain, flushing, chest pain, shortness of breath, swelling of legs and hands, and painful or prolong ejection.
Preventive Measures While Using Filitra 20 Mg Tablets
- Alcohol consumption and other recreational products are not allowed along with the medicine as this may show overdose effects.
- One should prevent using grapefruit juice, fatty foods, and nitrate products along with Filitra Vardenafil tablets 20 mg as these can show some unwished effects.
- If you are less than 18 years you should not use the medicine and avoid driving and operating any machinery while using Filitra Vardenafil tablets 20 mg.