Your Cart Is Empty!
Get To Know About The Therapeutic Indications To Flagyl Cream
Flagyl Cream is an eminent trade that encloses active ingredient Metronidazole, the medicine falls under the therapeutic classification of antibiotics and is useful in treating all types of infections allied to bacteria and protozoa. Medicine acts against a wide range of bacteria and is immensely effective against giardiasis, amebiasis, dracunculiasis or trichomoniasis too. Medicine Metronidazole is a medicine under the class of nitroimidazole and it exerts its effect via disrupting the DNA present in the cells.
Get Into Details Of Manner To Use Flagyl Cream
Patients can use this Metronidazole cream over the bacterial and protozoal infections once or twice in a day as prescribed by the physician. Do not use in excess or avoid skipping the use of medicated cream over the infections. Rigorous application of same is quite effective. This cream is also effective in curing the vaginal infections in women when applied daily once-twice.
Get Some Information Apropos To Precautionary Measures When Using Flagyl Cream
See the following points and guard self from getting into any adverse effects:
- Patients with eczema, burn, cuts and wounds must not apply the cream
- Patients are recommended to not to use harsh chemicals like lemon extract, scrub and bleach over the region cream is applied
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers must not use this cream without seeking the advice of physician
- This cream is not for children under 2 months and precautions needed when kid is below 12 years
Get Into The Detailing Of Side Effects That Flagyl Cream Might Develop
Some short-term side effects of Flagyl cream might annoy the user and these include inflammation, redness, stinging, burning, dryness, itching, and irritation.
Get Knowledge To Other Drug Interactions With Flagyl Cream
Some drugs can interact with Metronidazole and can alter the action of it, these medicines include Blood thinners, Warfarin, Cimetidine, 5-fluorouracil, alcohol, alfuzosin, aripiprazole, barbiturates, budesonide, busulfan, disulfiram, colchicine, cyclosporine, eplerenone, fentanyl and many others.
Get Some Information Apropos To Contraindications With Flagyl Cream
This cream must not be used under the following mentioned medical condition:
- Patient hypersensitive to Metronidazole must not use it further
- People, those have issues of dermatitis and psoriasis must seek advice of physician
- Those suffering from blood disorders also need to take counsel from physician for using the cream