Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Description Of Fliban 100mg Tablets
Fliban 100mg Tablets contains generic Flibanserin. This medicine is specifically been used for hypoactive sensual desire disorder in the case of women who are premenopausal. This problem has affected many women all across the world. Fliban elevates the sensual events in a month. The onset of action was seen after four weeks of treatment and this remained stable throughout the treatment period.
Mechanism Through Which Fliban 100mg Tablets Works?
Flibanserin has a huge affinity for serotonin receptors inside the brain. It works as agonists on 5-HT1A and acts as antagonists on 5HT-2A. Flibanserin works by coupling equally at 5HT1A and 5HT2A receptors. It also antagonizes D4 receptors plus 5-HT2B and 5-HTB2C. By working on neurotransmitter receptors, it lowers serotonin level and raises dopamine and nor-epinephrine levels. This action contributes towards an increase in sensual desire in women.
Dosing Of Fliban 100mg Tablets
The dose in adults for hypoactive sensual desire disorder: You need to consume a tablet of 100 mg via orally once in a day at the time of bed. Discontinue the medicine after eight weeks if the patient does not see any improvement in symptoms. Take only at the bedtime.
MISSED DOSE: If you miss the dose then take it the next day at bedtime. Never take it in morning hours and do not take more dosage of this medicine.
Contraindications Of Fliban 100mg Tablets
- You should not use it when you have a history of alcoholism, drug addiction, less blood pressure, history of depression, mental ailment, or if you are currently taking alcohol.
- You should not use it when you observe any sensitive reaction with this medicine.
- Do not use by lactating mothers or ask your doctor before using in pregnancy.
Harmful Effects With Fliban 100mg Tablets
Be careful of ill effects such as tiredness, nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, insomnia, dry mouth, and a light-headed feeling.
Drugs That Highly Interact With Fliban 100mg Tablets
Do not use some medicine like
- St. John's Wort
- Gingko Biloba
Storage Conditions To Followed With Fliban 100mg Tablets
You need to keep it away from small children. Store it at a place free from moisture and heat.
Safety Tips To Be Followed With Fliban 100mg Tablets
- Taking alcohol can be dangerous so cease its use.
- Prohibit the grapefruit juice and grapefruit usage.
- Avoid using herbal supplements consisting of Resveratrol, and Ginkgo.
- It should not be used by a patient who is less than 18 years old.
- There are chances of dizziness so avoid harsh activities.
- Do not take less or more than recommended by your doctor.
- Get up and down slowly in order to prevent falls.