Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Himalaya Ayurslim Capsules
Himalaya Ayurslim capsules are a clinically proven remedy to lose excess weight. Himalaya Ayurslim capsules are a very safe method to shed off the excess body weight that makes your appearance dull and pose a great threat to not only your physical but mental well-being as well. Himalaya Ayurslim capsules reduce high-fat content, high lipid profile that controls hunger pangs and stops cravings that ultimately makes you slim and trim.
What Are The Component And Uses Of Himalaya Ayurslim Capsules?
Himalaya Ayurslim capsules comprise of the following active ingredient whose functioning has been described below:
Garcinia - It efficiently prevents the production of fatty acid in the muscles and liver. As a result, it stops the conversion of carbohydrates into fatty acid and hence makes you slim.
Indian Bdellium - Indian bdellium is responsible for reducing the cholesterol and triglyceride level in the body by regulating the level of lipid in the body.
Chebulic Myrobalan - Myrobalan is a potent Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory herb, which eliminates the toxins or toxic materials from the body, thereby preventing belly bloating.
Fenugreek - It shows Anti-diabetic action, which decreases the level of insulin or sugar in the body.
Gymnema - Gymnema decreases the intestinal absorption of glucose that consequently incites the pancreas to increase insulin production and thus reduces sugar cravings. It effectively neutralizes the excess glucose in the human body.
What Is The Dosing Schedule Of Himalaya Ayurslim Capsules?
Himalaya Ayurslim capsules are commercially available in a capsule dosage form. To maintain a slim body you need to take a single capsule of Himalaya Ayurslim twice a day, orally with an ample amount of water. Do not take more than the prescribed amount as it will not have any beneficial effect and may aggravate the side effects.
What Are The Contraindications And Drug Interactions Of Himalaya Ayurslim Capsules?
- Do not take Himalaya Ayurslim capsules in case you are allergic to any of the ingredient present in this medication.
- Do not take Himalaya Ayurslim capsules if you are suffering from any renal or hepatic disorder.
- Diabetic patients should stay away from Himalaya Ayurslim capsules.
- If you are suffering from osteoarthritis or any coronary artery disease, then using Himalaya Ayurslim capsules is inadvisable.
- Consult your doctor before taking any prescription and non-prescription medications along with Himalaya Ayurslim capsules.
What Are The Safety Measures To Follow With The Use Of Himalaya Ayurslim Capsules?
- Do not consume alcohol and other sedative medication along with Himalaya Ayurslim capsules.
- Do not consume heavy meals along with Himalaya Ayurslim capsules as it can decrease the absorption of Himalaya Ayurslim capsules.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle such as eating right, exercising while taking Himalaya Ayurslim capsules.
- Do not take food rich in fats, or food with high sugar content while taking Himalaya Ayurslim capsules.
What Are The Adverse Effects Seen With The Use Of Himalaya Ayurslim Capsules?
The adverse effects with the use of Himalaya Ayurslim capsules are not reported, however, you may experience mild rashes, flatulence, and loss of appetite while taking Himalaya Ayurslim capsules.