Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Summary Of Hucog 2000 IU HCG Injection
Hucog 2000 IU HCG Injection is made up of a generic drug called generic Human chorionic gonadotropin. It is the best medicine for the treatment of infertility issue of a man or a woman. In Females, infertility occurs due to the problem in ovulation, so this medicine treats the problem of ovulation so that a woman may conceive more easily. Male infertility generally arises due to deficiencies in the semen so it helps to enhance the sperm count in men. This medicine also stimulates the development of secondary sensual characteristics. In young boys, this medicine is used when their testicles have not dropped down into the scrotum. It can be due to pituitary gland disorder
Mechanism Of Action Of Hucog 2000 IU HCG Injection
Generic Human chorionic gonadotropin acts similarly as a luteinizing hormone (LH) secreted by the pituitary gland. It enhances the synthesis of gonadal steroid hormones by activating interstitial (Leydig) cells of the testis that in turn enhances the synthesis of androgens. In women, its main action is to discharge the release the egg down the fallopian tube. It also enhances the number of eggs produced by the ovaries each month that in turn enhances the chance of fertility.
The Dosing Guidance For Hucog 2000 IU HCG Injection
Units of Hucog are administered according to the condition of a patient. HCG is administered in the form of injection. The advised dosage of Hucog is 5000-10,000 IU and it is injected in females in the middle of the cycle after administrating the last dose of Menotropins. In men who are facing the problem of hypogonadism, the advice dosage to inject HCG is 500-1000 units IM three times a week for three weeks followed by the same dose twice a week for three weeks. The best dosage for Prepubertal Cryptorchidism 4000 units intramuscularly, three times a week for three weeks or 5000 units IM on every alternate day for four injections. Hucog is injected into the patient under the skin or into the muscle.
Contraindicating Factors Of Hucog 2000 IU HCG Injection
A contraindication is a condition in which there is a restriction to use a certain drug as it may cause serious harm to a patient:
- A person who is facing the medical condition of prostate cancer, liver, kidney or heart disorder is not allowed to use Hucog as it may worsen the medical condition.
- If a person is hypersensitive to any content present in Hucog, then it is advised not to start therapy with this medicine.
Side Effects Of The Hucog 2000 IU HCG Injection
Like all fertility treatments, HCG may cause you to experience some side effects like:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Mood changes
- Upset stomach
- Sore breasts
- Water retention
- Weight gain
However, not everyone experiences these side effects.
Warning And Preventive Measures For Hucog 2000 IU HCG Injection
- If you are a pregnant woman, then you are not allowed to start the therapy with Hucog medication.
- Do not miss any scheduled dose of Hucog medicine.
- Every time you need to use a new disposable needle to inject Hucog medicine, because reusing of needles leads to serious diseases.
- If any serious side effects persist after using Hucog medicine, immediately ask your doctor.
- Intake of alcohol should be avoided as it may worsen the side effects of Hucog medicine.