Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Summary Of Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection
Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection is one of the finest remedies that helped millions of couples in becoming parents when they are suffering from infertility condition in their life. Hucog is made for generic HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin), which is produced naturally by the human placenta during pregnancy. Hence, during the condition of infertility, Hucog (HCG) medication helps an adult man to have improved sperm count and woman to have to have regular ovulation process that helps to become parents.
What Is The Action Mechanism Of Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection?
HCG is a polypeptide hormone that helps in maturing and releasing the eggs from female ovaries and boosts the sperm count in adult males. Hucog (HCG) imitate the actions of FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) and LH (Luteinizing Hormone) in order to enhance the development of follicles in women and the production of testosterone hormone in men. Thus, helps to boost fertility by treating infertility. Moreover, Hucog is effective in treating young boys also for the condition of undescended testicles and delayed puberty.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection?
Hucog-HCG-5000IU injections are administered either intramuscularly or vaginally depending on the patient's condition. Women with anovulatory infertility are given the dose of 5000IU to 10,000IU at the mid of the cycle after the last dose of menotropins. Men are given the dose of 500 to 1000IU thrice weekly for three weeks followed by the same dose for twice weekly for additional three weeks.
Missed dose: Always take the dose as recommended. If you missed any dose then consult your physician.
Overdose: Never take more than advised dose of Hucog as this can worsen your health conditions.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection?
Follicle stimulating hormone and Ganirelix are the main interacting drugs with Hucog (HCG) medicine. If you are relying on any prescribed and non-prescribed medication then consult your physician before starting Hucog.
What Are The Side Effects Of Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection?
Acne, edema, irritability, fatigue, nausea, bloating, hypersensitivity, headache, mood swings, pain and redness at the injection site are some commonly seen adverse effects of Hucog medication. If you notice severity, then immediately consult the physician.
What Are The Contraindications For The Use Of Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection?
- Hucog is contradictory to be taken during pregnancy and lactation.
- Children and geriatric are advised not to take Hucog.
- If you have any oversensitivity to any component of Hucog then do not take this medication.
- Patients of liver, epilepsy, asthma, migraine, heart, kidney, breast or prostate cancer or bleeding disorder should not take Hucog medicine.
What Are The Safety Precautions While Using Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection?
- Women on Hucog medication may encounter with the risk of multiple pregnancies due to overstimulation of ovaries and this needs safety precautions.
- It is cautious to drink alcohol while relying on Hucog medication, as this can worsen the side effects.
- Young boys treated with Hucog should be taken care for signs and symptoms of early puberty.
What Are The Storage Conditions Of Hucog 5000 IU HCG Injection?
- Store Hucog vials at a temperature between 20C - 80C. Do not freeze the medication.
- Keep the vials away from direct sunlight, heat, and moisture.
- Store the medicine away from the reach of children.