Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Induject 250 MG injection (Testosterone 250)
Induject 250 MG injection (Testosterone 250) is an eminent medicine highly praised by bodybuilders to gain muscular and lean shaped body. Induject 250 MG injection is a combination medication contains 30mg Testosterone Propionate, 60mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate, 60mg Testosterone Isocaproate and 100mg Testosterone Decanoate as the main active ingredient. Induject injection 250 mg Testosterone is successfully used for treating low testosterone in the body including muscle development, bodybuilding community, mental and sexual well-being.
How Does Induject 250 MG Injection (Testosterone 250) Work?
The action of Induject injection 250 mg Testosterone initiates when exogenous hormones come in the membrane of target cells and couples with androgen receptors present in the cytoplasm of cells. After Induject, hormone receptor complex penetrates nucleus and alters gene expression. It causes enhanced protein synthesis, enhanced nitrogen retention, and increased red blood cell count, Increased IGF-1 Output, inhibition of Glucocorticoid Hormones this actin helps in managing low testosterone and muscle building.
How Should You Use Induject 250 MG Injection (Testosterone 250)?
For the treatment of low Testosterone within the body, the usually suggested dose is 250 mg after every three or four-week range with one injection after every three weeks. For performance capacity, the dose ranges between 250 to 1000 mg per week. 250 mg dose is sufficient to get the need ratio of Testosterone. For good anabolic effect, the commonly suggested dose is 500 mg. Higher Testosterone levels may show a greater effect. Do not use more than the recommended dose or more than 1000 mg as this will potentiate side effects.
What Is The Contraindication Of Induject 250 MG Injection (Testosterone 250)?
- Before taking the medication you should talk to the doctor if you are patient of hepatic disorder, high cholesterol, blood pressure, prostate cancer, breast cancer, and renal disorder should not inject Induject injection 250 mg Testosterone hormone.
- If you are hypersensitive to Induject injection 250 mg Testosterone, or any similar medication then do not use the medication.
Drug Interactions With Induject 250 MG injection (Testosterone 250)
Avoid taking following medication while taking Induject injection 250 mg Testosterone to avoid drug interaction or consult the doctor if you are taking medicines.
- Anti-diabetic drugs such as Glimepiride, Glipizide and Metformin.
- Neuromuscular blockers such as Acetylcholine, Succinylcholine, and others.
- Cyclosporine, herbal products, dietary supplements, and vitamins.
- Anticoagulants such as Warfarin, heparin, and others.
What Are The Side Effects Of Induject 250 MG Injection (Testosterone 250)?
Induject injection 250 mg Testosterone can show some unwished effects such as vomiting, mood changes, feeling sick, depression, nervousness, the reaction at the site of injection, change in sexual drive, anxiety, increase in PSA level and growth of prostate gland.
What Are The Precautions Of Induject 250 MG Injection (Testosterone 250)?
- Induject injection 250 mg Testosterone is not suggested to women and to individuals less than 16 years.
- Never consume alcohol and many other products as these can enhance the side effects.
- After taking Induject injection 250 mg Testosterone avoid driving and operating anything that requires alertness.
- You should always use sterile injection or if you are not an expert then take the medication under proper medical guidance.