Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Latanoprost Eye Drops Online (Cheap Price) - Generic Latanoprost
Brief Overview About Latanoprost Eye Drops
Latanoprost is an exemplary eye drop that competently combats the condition of high pressure inside the eyes which may be due to the open angle glaucoma or other eye disease conditions as if ocular hypertension. It is a potent generic version that is similar to a natural chemical (prostaglandin) in the body, which through compellingly regulating the flow of fluid within the eyes diminishes the escalated pressure. By efficaciously lowering the raised pressure inside the eye, it aids patient to hinder the risks of optic nerve damage and blindness. This meritorious generic version can also be reachable under the brand name of Xalatan.
Mechanism Of Action Of Latanoprost Eye Drops
Latanoprost Eye Drops is a prostanoid selective FP receptor agonist that diminishes raised intraocular pressure inside the eyes by accelerating the uveoscleral outflow of aqueous humor. In this way through lessening the increased intraocular pressure in the eyes, Latanoprost Eye Drops impedes patient's risk of developing optic nerve damage and visual field loss.
Method Of Application Of Latanoprost Eye Drops
Wash your hands formerly making application of eye drop. Tilt your head back and apply a slight pressure to your lower eyelid using your figure tip so that a small pouch can be formed. Place the dropper upside your eyes with its tip down and while looking upside instill the recommended number of eye drops into eyes. Stay close your eyes for 1-2 minutes and assist a clean and dry tissue paper to blot any excess of the drug from the face. Do not rub or blink your eyes and instill the drop in the same manner to another eye if directed. To possess the best effect of the drug apply it daily once in the evening.
Conflicting Factors With Latanoprost Eye Drops
- A user having hypersensitivity to Latanoprost Eye Drops or to any another ingredient present in the eye drop should not use this eye drop.
- Patients with medical conditions such as eye infection, a history of eye surgery, cataract need to consult doctor earlier using Latanoprost Eye Drops.
Likely Noxious Effects With Latanoprost Eye Drops
Latanoprost Eye Drops is a well-tolerated ophthalmic preparation, however; in some cases, it may produce some mild noxious effects that are temporary. These include a headache, giddiness, hazy vision, stinging or burning sensation in the eyes at the application time, dry or watery eyes, feeling of something fallen in the eyes, mild eye discomfort, and cold symptoms such as sneezing, sore throat, stuffy nose.
Cautionary Steps To Be Taken With Latanoprost Eye Drops
- A pregnant or a nursing woman should only use this eye drop if physician suggests it.
- Contact lenses user needs to expel their lenses formerly using eye drop that can be located back to eyes within 15 minutes of application.
- For applying, any other directed eye drop to the eyes patient needs to wait for at least 10 minutes after applying Latanoprost.
- Do not carry out any task after applying Latanoprost Eye Drops that requires your vision to be accurate.