Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Librium 10 MG Tablets Online - Generic Chlordiazepoxide 10 MG Tablets
Brief Overview About Librium 10 MG Tablets (Chlordiazepoxide 10mg)
Librium 10 mg tablets (Chlordiazepoxide) manages your anxiety and is been used for short-term anxiety relief. Anxiety or stress usually happens due to excessive mental or physical pressure. It can occur in anyone and if it becomes severe then Librium is the best way out. You can use Librium and alleviate your anxiety problems. Librium 10 mg tablets affects for long duration time. It belongs to a sedative-hypnotic category and comes as Benzodiazepine class. Librium 10 mg tablets contain Generic Chlordiazepoxide.
Action Mechanism Of Librium 10 MG Tablets (Chlordiazepoxide 10mg)
This adheres along with stereo specific benzodiazepine sites on GABAA receptor inside the central nervous system. This leads to a rise in the coupling of inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA to GABAA receptors. Thus, it elevates GABA-mediated chloride influx via GABA receptor channels. Finally, it brings about membrane hyperpolarization. This net neuroinhibitory effect induces sedation and hypnosis. It has anxiolytic and muscle relaxant property.
Dosage Of Librium 10 MG Tablets (Chlordiazepoxide 10mg)
The adult dose for mild to moderate anxiety is about 5 to 10 mg via the oral route, thrice or four times in a day. For severe anxiety cases, take 20-25 mg via orally, thrice or four times in a day.
The adult dose for light sedation: On days before surgery, take 5 to 10 mg via the oral route, thrice or four times per day.
The adult dose for alcohol withdrawal symptoms: Take 50-100 mg via orally and follow it with repeated doses as required until agitation is brought under control. The maximal dose can be taken up to 300 mg via orally in a day. You may take it with or without meals.
MISSED DOSE: If you miss a dose then take it as soon you remember or if next dosing time is nearer the start from that day only. Do not use two doses at a time.
Contraindications Of Librium 10 MG Tablets (Chlordiazepoxide 10mg)
Never use Librium tablets:-
- When you have any sensitivity with this medicine
- You have acute narrow-angle glaucoma, liver disorder, or psychosis.
- When you are taking Sodium Oxybate
- When you have become pregnant
- If you are a lactating mother
Safety Tips To Follow With Librium 10 MG Tablets (Chlordiazepoxide 10mg)
- Use with extreme care in small children and in elder patients.
- Cease alcoholic usage as these may bring more dizziness and sedation.
- Keep away from harsh work, as you may feel dizzy.
- Never misuse this medicine as it may lead to habit-formation.
- Do not alter the dose without doctor permission.
Some Harmful Effects Seen With Librium 10 MG Tablets (Chlordiazepoxide 10mg)
Some aftermaths you may observe with Librium 10 mg tablets are clumsiness, excessive daytime drowsiness, lack of coordination, confusion, dizziness, unsteadiness, unusual weakness, and headache.
Drug Interaction With Librium 10 MG Tablets (Chlordiazepoxide 10mg)
Some drugs that after interaction increase or decrease Librium tablets 10 mg effect are
- Azole Antifungals like Ketoconazole, Disulfiram, Sodium Oxybate may increase sedation
- Hydantoin, Clozapine
- Rifampin lowers the effect of Librium tablets 10 mg