Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Lotepred Eye Drops (Lotemax Drops) - Generic Loteprednol Eye Drops
Brief Overview About Lotepred / Lotemax Eye Drops
Lotepred Eye Drops or Lotemax Eye Drops is a different brand of same generic medication known as Loteprednol. Lotemax / Lotepred eye drops is generally used for the management of eye disorder that takes place after surgery. Lotemax / Lotepred eye drops belongs to the corticosteroid designated for the management of post-operative inflammation and pain subsequent to ocular surgery.
Uses Of Lotepred Eye Drops (Lotemax Drops)
- Lotemax / Lotepred eye drops is used to care for eye swelling.
- Lotemax / Lotepred eye drops is used to care for eye irritation.
How Do Lotepred Eye Drops (Lotemax Drops) Works?
Lotemax / Lotepred eye drops encircle of Loteprednol as main practical moiety and come under the group of corticosteroids. Corticosteroids are presumed to acts by the beginning of phospholipase A2 inhibitory proteins, mutually called lipocortin. It is put forward that these proteins organize the biosynthesis of potent mediators of inflammation as if prostaglandins and leukotrienes by impeding the release of their common precursor arachidonic acid. Arachidonic acid is liberated from membrane phospholipids by phospholipase A2. In this way, corticosteroids impede the inflammatory activity.
Dosage Appliance Of Lotemax / Lotepred Eye Drops
Lotemax / Lotepred eye drops accessible as of Loteprednol Eye Drops 0.5% ophthalmic preparation. The dose of eye drop is dissimilar for different patient and these should need to be administered as prescribed by the doctor. For the eye, pain following surgery the adult dose of drops is two drops of medication into the affected eyes four times a day subsequent to 24 hours of surgery and has to carry on with the same for 2 weeks after that. While dose in the case of seasonal allergic conjunctivitis is recommended as one drop of eye drop into the affected eyes four times a day. In both cases, the medication is desired to be used as prescribed by the doctor in children's.
Under What Condition Use Of Lotemax / Lotepred Eye Drops Is Conflicted
- You must avoid the use of eye drops if you are allergic to loteprednol or have any allergic reaction formerly.
- The use of Lotemax / Lotepred eye drops is inconsistent if the patient has tuberculosis or any viral infection of the eye.
- You must avoid the use of drops if you have a mycobacterial infection of the eye and fungal diseases of ocular structures.
- The pregnant women and breastfeeding mother should have to shun the use of Lotemax eye drops.
Safety Measures Of Lotepred Eye Drops (Lotemax Drops)
- Take away the contact lenses or glasses if you are wearing any before making use of the eye drop or you can reuse them after a gap of 15minutes.
- It makes your vision cloudy so take concern while driving or performing any machinery work after that.
- Do not continue with the treatment for longer, else it may cause cataracts or glaucoma.
- The use of Lotemax / Lotepred eye drops may trouble you out in the sunlight; therefore use sunglasses before going out.
- Do not use any kind of eye makeup or any other medication while using Lotemax or Lotepred eye drops.
Adverse Effects Of Lotepred Eye Drops (Lotemax Drops)
The use of Lotemax / Lotepred eye drops may produce some adverse effects in the patient like as of Change in eyesight, eye pain, or very bad eye irritation, headache, burning, eye irritation, dry eyes, and blurred vision.