Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Luvox 25 MG / 50 MG Tablets (Fluvoxamine)
Antidepressant medicines are useful in the patients to make them relief from their severe depressive disorder. The marketed product Luvox 25 mg / 50 mg tablets contain the active therapeutic agent Fluvoxamine. Luvox 25 mg / 50 mg Fluvoxamine medicine gives its anti-depressive action in the management of the depressive disorder by restoring the balance of the chemicals in the brain. Luvox 25 mg / 50 mg tablets (Fluvoxamine medicine) are also helpful for the management of the panic, social anxiety, or obsessive-compulsive symptoms.
Functioning Of Luvox 25 MG / 50 MG Tablets (Fluvoxamine)
Generic Fluvoxamine falls in the category of Selective Serotonin re-uptake inhibitor (SSRI) class of medicine. Fluvoxamine is supposed to put an end to the action of serotonin reuptake junction and helps in the potentiating of the serotonergic and noradrenergic activity in the Central Nervous System and resulting in the decreased depressive effects on the person.
Dosing Schedule For Luvox 25 MG / 50 MG Tablets (Fluvoxamine)
Luvox Fluvoxamine medicine is available in the tablet dosage form with the dosing strength of 25 mg and 50 mg.
The person should begin with the medication of Luvox (Fluvoxamine) with an initial extended dose of 100 mg per day orally at bedtime. The dose for the immediate release of Luvox tablets (Fluvoxamine) is consumption of 50 mg per day once a day, mostly in bedtime. The dose maintained for a complete day is 100 mg to 300 mg orally. The dose of Luvox tablets (Fluvoxamine) can be increased with 50 mg after every 4 to 7 days. The maximum dose for the person to engulf in the complete day is 300 mg.
Contradictory Conditions With Luvox 25 MG / 50 MG Tablets (Fluvoxamine)
- The person should contradict the use of Luvox 25 mg / 50 mg Fluvoxamine medicines if he is allergic to the generic or any other ingredient of the drug.
- The person should not rely on Luvox 25 mg / 50 mg tablets (Fluvoxamine) medications if he is being treated with methylene blue injection.
- The person should cease the use of Luvox 25 mg / 50 mg Fluvoxamine tablets for his depression disorder if he has taken a MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days.
- Do not put on the other medication to treat depression when using Luvox 25 mg / 50 mg tablets (Fluvoxamine) medicine for depression.
Safety Points To Be Kept In Mind While Relying On Luvox 25 MG / 50 MG Tablets
- At least a 14-day gap should be given for using MAO inhibitor after using Luvox 25 mg / 50 mg tablets (Fluvoxamine) medicine.
- The person must cease the intake of alcohol or other beverages along with the medication of Luvox 25 mg / 50 mg Fluvoxamine tablets as this may lead to dangerous effects.
- Any pregnant and breastfeeding mother should not make the use of Luvox 25 mg / 50 mg tablets (Fluvoxamine) medicine without doctor's advice.
- The Luvox 25 mg / 50 mg tablets (Fluvoxamine) medicine is supposed to be unsafe for the children below the age of 18 years.
- Luvox 25 mg / 50 mg Fluvoxamine tablets can produce dizziness or sleepiness effect in the person, so he must avoid the tasks that need proper concentration soon after the intake of medicine.
Side Effects With Luvox 25 MG / 50 MG Tablets (Fluvoxamine Medication)
Some persons may sometimes experience a number of undesired side issues such as dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, headache, dry mouth, constipation, blurred vision, and change in sense of taste.