Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Maxalt 10 MG (Rizact) Tablets - Generic Rizatriptan 10 MG Online
Brief Overview About Maxalt 10 MG Tablets (Rizatriptan 10mg)
Maxalt 10 mg tablets are used to treat migraine headache and helps to eliminate the causes of headache. Maxalt 10mg tablets composed of a generic drug called Rizatriptan Benzoate. Maxalt 10mg tablets are used to treat the headache, which is diagnosed by the physician as a migraine. Maxalt tablets 10mg has the capability to treat all types of migraine headache, but it cannot reduce the number of attacks. Migraine pain is very severe, throbbing and unbearable, but now with the help of this medicine patients get relief quickly.
How Maxalt 10 MG Tablets (Rizatriptan 10mg) Works?
Rizatriptan Benzoate binds to serotonin receptors, and treats a migraine by following three ways:
- Binds to serotonin receptors, these receptors after activation inhibit dilation, and inflammation of Dura.
- Also inhibits the excitability of the trigeminal nucleus of the brainstem, due to activation of serotonin receptors.
- In the end, this medicine causes vasoconstriction of Dural, meningeal, cerebral or Pial vessels
By these three ways, Maxalt tablet 10 mg cures a headache.
How To Take Maxalt 10 MG Tablets (Rizatriptan 10mg)?
Maxalt tablets are commercially available in the market with dosage strength of 10 mg. The recommended dose for the treatment of a migraine is 10 mg. the patient can take this tablet orally with sufficient amount of water. The maximum dose the patient can take in a day is 30 mg. If after two hours of taking the first dose of medicine headache relapse, the second dose can be taken.
In pediatric patients of 6 to 17 years of age, the maximum recommended dosage is one tablet per day.
What Are The Conditions Where The Use Maxalt Tablet Is Not Advised?
- Myocardial Infarction, Angina pectoris, and Ischemia.
- Uncontrolled Hypertension.
- Ischemic Bowel Disease.
- A hemiplegic or a basilar migraine.
- Hypersensitivity to the generic drug Rizatriptan Benzoate.
- Coronary artery vasospasm
- Transient ischemic attack
What Are The Drugs That Interact With The Action Of Maxalt 10 MG Tablets (Rizatriptan 10mg)?
- MAO inhibitors: Isocarboxazid, Linezolid, and Methylene blue
- Ergotamine-containing medication
What Are The Precautions To Be Taken While Consuming Maxalt 10 MG Tablets (Rizatriptan 10mg)?
- Do not drive or operate machinery, or avoid the activities that require alertness, as Maxalt tablets 10mg can cause dizziness and drowsiness.
- Avoid using Maxalt 10mg tablets if you have a risk of heart disease, blood pressure, and liver disease, as this medicine can increase your risk.
- Avoid using Maxalt tablets 10mg if you are Pregnant and breastfeeding your child.
What Are The Undesired Effects Of Using Maxalt 10 MG Tablets (Rizatriptan 10mg)?
Every medicine has some side effects, but these effects are not permanent they resolve on their own with time. Some common effects that are seen in patients relying on treatment of Maxalt tablets 10mg such as chest pain, fast heartbeat, difficulty in breathing, the sensation of burning, and irregular heartbeat. If these effects do not resolve on their own after some time, discontinue the use of Maxalt tablets 10mg and contact your healthcare provider immediately.