Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Melalite Forte Cream 4%
Melalite Forte 4% Cream is an amazing topical medication used in the treatment of hyperpigmentation (dark skin patches), melasma, age spots or other skin bruising conditions associated with pregnancy, skin trauma, birth control pills, or hormone replacement therapy. Hydroquinone is a chief therapeutic ingredient of Melalite Forte 4% Cream. This medicine lightens the dark patches, melasma, scar, and suntan to make the skin look glowing, smoother & clear in looks. People of all age group can get the desired effect within a short span of 4 weeks by using this medicine.
What Is The Mode Of Action Of Melalite Forte Cream 4%?
Hydroquinone causes bleaching effect on the skin by reducing the accumulation of skin pigment called melanin and stop the darkening of the skin. It blocks the creation of melanin and inhibits essential processes within cells that generate melanin. Thus, the bleaching effect of Hydroquinone lowers the emergence of dark spots, freckles, acne scars and other spots on the body.
What Is The Exact Method To Use Melalite Forte 4% Cream?
Melalite Forte cream 4% is commercially available in a topical formulation in dosing strength of 4% w/w. Before using Melalite Forte 4% Cream, a small amount of cream is applied to an area of unbroken skin, and check the area within 24 hours for any severe undesired responses. If the test area is itching, red, puffy, or blistering, then do not use this medicine. Before using medicine, wash and completely dry the areas that need to be treated. Afterward, a small quantity of Melalite Forte cream 4% should be applied to the affected area twice a day. Melalite Forte cream 4% should be used constantly for at least two months, if no recovery is seen after 2 months of treatment, then stop using this medicine.
Under What Conditions The Use Of Melalite Forte 4% Cream Is Contraindicated?
- The use of Melalite Forte 4% Cream is contraindicated on irritated or injured portions of the skin.
- The use of Melalite Forte cream 4% is also contraindicated in pregnant women and lactating mothers.
- People who are allergic to generic Hydroquinone or other ingredients of Melalite Forte cream 4% should not use this medicine.
Are There Any Side Effects Of Melalite Forte 4% Cream?
Some transient side effects of Melalite Forte cream 4% that are usually observed include dryness or cracking of the skin, minor reddishness or mild blazing sensation at the application site, and breathing difficulty. These side effects are temporary and may get faded with time.
Are There Any Drug Interactions Of Melalite Forte 4% Cream?
Products containing active components like Hydrogen peroxide or Benzoyl peroxide should not be used along with the Melalite Forte 4% Cream. Products containing Resorcinol, Phenol, or Salicylic Acid can show drug interaction with generic Hydroquinone, so do not take these products along with Melalite Forte cream 4%.
Are There Any Safety Steps To Be Followed While Using Melalite Forte Cream 4%?
- Stay away from the direct exposure to sunlight after using Melalite Forte cream 4%, so you must use protective clothing or sunscreen while going out in the sun.
- Melalite Forte cream 4% is meant for external use only, so evade the risk of getting this cream in the eyes, nose, or mouth, or on lips.
- Do not recommend Melalite Forte cream 4% to anyone younger than 12 years of age.
- Do not scrub or bleach your skin when using the cream on your face this will stop any harm to the skin.