Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Migarid 10 MG Sibelium Tablets (Flunarizine 10mg)
Migarid Sibelium 10 mg tablets are a well-known brand name of Generic medicine Flunarizine. Migarid Sibelium 10 mg tablets are used to avoid migraine headaches. Migarid 10 mg tablets show its effectiveness in reducing the frequency of migraine attacks and to a lesser extent, the severity. Migraines s a condition in which a person faces frequent attacks of moderate to severe pain. The feel of this pain is throbbing or pulsing and is often on one side of the head. Flunarizine is a drug placed in a category of a calcium antagonist.
Mechanism Of Action Of Migarid 10 MG Sibelium Tablets (Flunarizine 10mg)
Flunarizine acts by blocking the influx of calcium present outside the cells by physically plugging the channel through myocardial and vascular membrane pores. There is a reduction in intracellular calcium that hinders the contractile processes of smooth muscle cells, leading dilation of the coronary and systemic arteries, increase oxygen delivery to the myocardial tissue, reduced total peripheral resistance, minimized systemic blood pressure and reduced afterload. The main action of this medicine is to prevent loss of tone and dilation of blood vessels, thus avoiding the migraine headache.
Dosing Recommendation Of Migarid 10 MG Sibelium Tablets (Flunarizine 10mg)
Generic Flunarizine is available in tablet form in dosing power of 10 mg. You may take a single tablet of this medicine through the oral route of administration at nighttime before going to bed with a colossal amount of water. For seeing the complete benefits, you need to wait for 8 to 12 weeks. This medicine may be taken with or without food but works best when you avoid heavy meal as it may slow the absorption of this medicine.
Contradictory Factors With Migarid 10 MG Sibelium Tablets (Flunarizine 10mg)
- Generic Flunarizine cannot give in the patients suffering from liver, heart or kidney disease as if Migarid Sibelium 10 mg tablets is consumed in this condition it may worsen the medical condition.
- Remember Generic Flunarizine is consumed only if you are not sensitive to any content of this medicine as in the case of hypersensitivity; this medicine is completely prohibited as it may enhance the unwanted side effects.
Noxious Effects Associated With Migarid 10 MG Sibelium Tablets (Flunarizine 10mg)
A user of brand Migarid / Sibelium tablets 10 mg may face some of the side-effects associated with this medicine like tingling or numbness of the hands and feet severe rare, ringing or buzzing in the ears rare No sleep, swelling of the face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet severed rare and weight gain. These side effects remain for sometimes in the body but after few days, it may pass automatically.
Precautionary Measures To Keep In Mind While Using Migarid 10 MG Sibelium Tablets
- You need to consume Generic Flunarizine carefully, if you are an elderly patient, as it may cause depressive and extrapyramidal symptoms.
- Alcoholic consumption is completely prohibited with Migarid / Sibelium tablets 10 mg as it may lead to various side effects.
- Migarid / Sibelium tablets 10 mg is made up of lactose monohydrate, so it is advised not to take this medicine if you have galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
- If any serious side effect persists, immediately call your doctor.
- If you are a pregnant woman, then take Generic Flunarizine only on doctor's recommendation.
- Tell your medical as well drug history to the doctor before your doctor recommends Migarid / Sibelium tablets 10 mg to you.