Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Modvigil 200 MG Tablets (Modafinil 200mg)
Modvigil 200 MG Tablets encloses generic drug called Modafinil. Modvigil 200 MG Tablets reduces over sleepiness due to narcolepsy and used to treat other sleep disorders such as unable to breathe while sleeping (obstructive sleep apnea).
Modvigil 200mg medicine also helps to stay awake during work hours by treating work-shift disorder. Modvigil 200mg Modafinil tablets work very efficiently to treat disorders related to sleep. Modvigil 200mg Modafinil tablets are incredible to keep a person awake, and he or she is able to perform all the activities more efficiently with concentration. With the help of Modvigil 200mg Modafinil tablets, person can get free of sleepiness.
Dosage of Modvigil 200 MG Tablets (Modafinil 200mg)
Modvigil is commercially available in the dosage strength of 200 mg. This tablet can be consumed orally once in a day (morning) or one hour before the start of work. This tablet can be taken with sufficient amount of water. Modvigil 200mg Modafinil tablets can be consumed with or without food.
Mechanism Of Action Of Modvigil 200 MG Tablets (Modafinil 200mg)
Modvigil performs three types of actions:
- Directly inhibit dopamine reuptake
- Indirectly blocking of noradrenalin reuptake
- Directly stimulate the receptors
Inhibition of reuptake of dopamine results in an increase of extracellular dopamine. Thus, it helps in wakefulness by above receptors of the brain.
Contraindications About Modvigil 200 MG Tablets (Modafinil 200mg)
- Modvigil 200 MG Tablets (Modafinil 200mg) should not be given to a person who is hypersensitive or allergic to a generic drug called Modafinil. Use of Modvigil 200mg Modafinil tablets in patients who is hypersensitive results in serious rashes including Stevens-Johnsons syndrome, and discontinuation of the medicine can prevent a rash from becoming life-threatening.
- Modvigil 200 MG Tablets (Modafinil 200mg) should not be given to children younger than 18 years of age.
- Modvigil 200 MG tablets (Modafinil 200mg) should not take if you are suffering from insomnia.
Drug Interactions Of Modvigil 200 MG Tablets (Modafinil 200mg)
Some drugs can change how your medicine functions and can increase the risk of side effects. These drugs are as follows:
- Street drugs such as Methamphetamine
- Birth control pills
Safety Precautions Be Followed While Consuming Modvigil 200 MG Tablets (Modafinil 200mg)
- Do not drive or operate machinery after using Modvigil 200mg Modafinil tablets, as Modvigil 200mg Modafinil tablets affect CNS and reduce your ability to react quickly.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol, as it can increase dizziness.
- Do not use Modvigil 200mg Modafinil tablets if you have a medical history of cardiovascular disease or renal dysfunction.
- If you are a pregnant woman or breastfeeding mother, then consult your doctor before using Modvigil 200mg Modafinil tablets.
- Do not take Modvigil 200mg Modafinil tablets if you have a history of recent stroke or heart attack or head injury.
Side Effects Of Modvigil 200 MG Tablets (Modafinil 200mg)
Some common undesired effects are seen in some patients such as headache, dizziness, nausea, difficulty in sleeping, irregular heartbeat, and mental or mood changes such as agitation, confusion, hallucinations, and suicidal thoughts. One in 10 people only feel these side effects, and when they felt they are resolved on their own if they tend to worsen contact your healthcare provider immediately.