Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview Of Nexret Cream 0.1% (Tretinoin 0.1%)
Nexret cream is a topical preparation that is used for removing varied skin faults of acne, pimples, rough, dry patches, pimples, dark spots and other issues. Nexret cream is a brand name, which is made for generic Tretinoin that belongs to retinoid for treating skin imperfections and helps you to attain a radiant skin.
What Is The Functional Action Of Nexret Cream 0.1% (Tretinoin)?
Tretinoin present in Nexret cream is a derivative of Vitamin A, which possess different functions to vanish your skin flaws as-
- Stimulates skin cell turnover
- Removes dead old skin with the new one
- Exhibit thinning effects of skin and prevents hardening of skin
- Unclog the blocked skin pores due to sebum accumulation
- Declines dark spots and pigmentation
How Should You Use Nexret Cream 0.1% (Tretinoin 0.1%)?
The Nexret cream is used topically only at the external skin surface. Depending on your skin condition, you can use the Nexret cream for once or twice daily onto the affected skin surface. Before using Nexret cream wash and clean your skin area and let it dry for 15minutes. Then, use the suggested or small amount of cream on the skin by spreading firmly using your fingertips.
Missed dose: Use as soon as you remember your missed dose, but do not apply for more than the suggested. If it is your next time application, then skip the missed dose and continue as advised.
Overdose: Applying more than the suggested concentration of Nexret cream and duration can cause aggravation of side effects making your skin more prone to complications.
What Is The Drug Interaction Of Nexret Cream 0.1% (Tretinoin 0.1%)?
Benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, salicylic acid, and resorcinol are some medications that should not be used with Nexret cream. While using Nexret cream, you should also avoid abrasive creams and soaps, and other cosmetics having drying effects. Products having alcohol spices, lime or astringents should also be avoided while using Nexret cream.
What Are The Adverse Effects Of Nexret Cream 0.1% (Tretinoin 0.1%)?
Users may observe skin irritation, initial exacerbation of symptoms, edema, blistering, stinging, or crusting of skin, sensitivity increased to sunlight or sense of mild warmth at the applied area.
If you face intensification of any side effects then contact your physician or dermatologist.
What Are The Contraindications Of Using Nexret Cream 0.1% (Tretinoin 0.1%)?
- The Nexret cream should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding states.
- Use of Nexret cream in children and geriatric people is contradictory.
- Hypersensitivity to any moiety of Nexret cream is a contradictory condition for the use of this cream.
- In case you are suffering from any other medical condition then do not use Nexret cream unless suggested.
What Precautions Should Be Taken Care While Using Nexret Cream?
- Precaution should be taken care while using Nexret cream near to eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid using Nexret cream on the cut, wounded, irritated, or sunburned skin.
- Prevent sun exposure for a long time while relying on Nexret cream else, this can cause seriousness of skin condition.
- Do not share your Nexret cream with any other person even if they have similar symptoms.