Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Nitrosun / Mogadon 10 MG Tablets (Nitrazepam 10mg)
Nitrosun / Mogadon 10 MG Tablets are top selling brand name of generic medicine known as Nitrazepam. It is indicated to the person who finds it difficult to sleep or stay asleep or frequently awakens during the night, and early-morning awakening. Nitrosun / Mogadon 10 MG Tablets are mostly recommended medicine for the treatment of sleeplessness (also known as insomnia) when it is severe. Nitrosun Mogadon 10 mg tablets come in a category of medicines known as sedative-hypnotic. It acts by reducing the time taken to fall asleep and enhancing the duration of sleep.
Working of Nitrosun / Mogadon 10 MG Tablets (Nitrazepam 10mg)
Nitrazepam falls comes into a category of medicines known as benzodiazepines. Its action is same as tranquilizers (These are the drugs that produce a soothing effect). It mainly shows its action on benzodiazepine receptors in the brain, which are joined with the GABA receptors causing an enhanced binding of GABA (gamma amino butyric acid) to GABAA receptors. GABA is supposed to be accountable for blocking the neurotransmitter in the brain, involved in causing sleepiness, muscular relaxation and management of anxiety and fits, and slows down the central nervous system. Thus in this way, it treats sleeping problems.
Dosage Recommendation Of Nitrosun / Mogadon 10 MG Tablets (Nitrazepam 10mg)
Generic Nitrazepam is commercially obtainable in two different dosing strengths of 5 mg and 10 mg. In starting days, you may start the therapy with a low dose of 5 mg. Nitrosun Mogadon tablets is consumed through the mouth, one hour before going to bed with a colossal amount of water. Remember, you are taking this medicine for sleep difficulty, so avoid the use of a cell phone or any hindrance that can disturb your sleep for 7 to 8 hours after taking the tablets. You may not use this medicine more than four weeks. In case if you missed a dose then don't double the dose in a single dose to get more results or make up the missed dose.
Contraindications of Nitrosun / Mogadon 10 MG Tablets (Nitrazepam 10mg)
- In the case of hypersensitivity to any content of Generic Nitrazepam, you are not allowed to consume Nitrosun Mogadon 10 mg tablets.
- If you facing medical problems like kidney, liver or heart disorder, then you are advised not to consume Generic Nitrazepam.
Side Effects of Nitrosun / Mogadon 10 MG Tablets (Nitrazepam 10mg)
Generic Nitrazepam Tablets may lead to some undesirable effects, although not everybody gets them like aggression, enthusiasm, puzzlement, impatience, agitation, bad temper, hallucinations, nightmares, and sadness.
Precautionary Measures of Nitrosun / Mogadon 10 MG Tablets (Nitrazepam 10mg)
- If you are not seeing any effect of Generic Nitrazepam then you should consult your doctor.
- Generic Nitrazepam tablets may make you drug addicted if you use them at high doses and for long periods so it is advised not to consume this medicine for a longer time.
- Do not discontinue the therapy with Nitrazepam Tablets without asking your doctor as it may cause drug dependence.
- Forbid the consumption of alcohol along with Nitrazepam Tablets as alcohol may increase the effects of this tablet, which may be dangerous for a person.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding then, Let you doctor decide that you are able to consume Nitrazepam tablets or not, do not decide by yourself.