Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Optivar Eye Drops Online - Generic Azelastine Ophthalmic Solution
Brief Overview About Optivar Eye Drops (Azelastine Drops)?
Optivar Eye Drops are an astounding solution to treat inflammation of eyes. It treats itching eyes caused by allergies commonly known as allergic conjunctivitis. Optivar Eye Drops treats eye allergic symptoms such as watering of eyes, itching, and redness of eyes. Optivar eye drops treat all your eye allergies and give relief from these annoying symptoms. Optivar eye drops embody Generic Azelastine as the main functional constituent.
How Does Optivar Eye Drops (Azelastine Drops) Work?
Optivar eye drops contain Azelastine as the main functional moiety. Azelastine works by competing with the histamine receptor and acts as an antagonist by inhibiting the release of histamine and other inflammatory mediators such as cytokines or neutrophils. Optivar eye drops thus helps in alleviating conjunctivitis by lessening these allergic symptoms.
What Is The Dosing Method Of Optivar Eye Drops (Azelastine Drops)?
Optivar Azelastine eye drops are commercially available in the dosing strength of 0.05%w/v. to apply these eye drops. Make sure your hands are clean first. Now pull your lower eyelid to form a pocket and instill 1-2 eye drops of this medication and close your eyes for 15 seconds. Wipe off the excess fluid. Repeat the same procedure in the other eye as well. Do not instill more than the recommended dose of Optivar eye drops. In the case of contact with other parts such as the mouth, wash with plenty of water.
What Are the Contraindications of Optivar eye drops (Azelastine Drops)?
- Do not use Optivar eye drops in case you are allergic to any of the components present in this medication.
- In the case of any eye injuries or eye surgeries, you are advised to stay away from this medication.
- Stay away from this medication if you are suffering from Open-angle glaucoma or high intraocular pressure.
What Are The Noxious Effects Seen With The Use Of Optivar Eye Drops (Azelastine Drops)?
Some of the commonly seen noxious effects observed with the use of Optivar eye drops are blurring of vision, tingling sensation, bitter taste in the mouth, and a headache.
What Are The Safety Measures Taken With The Use Of Optivar Eye Drops (Azelastine Drops)?
- It is strictly inadvisable to drive or perform other visually challenging tasks while using Optivar eye drops as it causes blurring of vision.
- Do not wear contact lenses while using Optivar Azelastine eye drops.
- You are advised to wait for at least 15 minutes before reinserting the contact lenses before using Optivar Azelastine eye drops.
- Do not use any other ophthalmic products concomitantly with Optivar Azelastine eye drops.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers should stay away from Optivar Azelastine eye drops.
- A person below the age of 18 years should stay away from Optivar Azelastine eye drops.
- Store Optivar eye drops in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and from the reach of children.