Your Cart Is Empty!
Briefing Descriptive Note On Ovidac 5000 IU HCG Injection
Ovidac 5000 IU HCG Injection is safe and effective medication for treating infertility problems in females, which occur due to lack of ovulation. Ovidac drug is a boon for those women who find difficulty in becoming pregnant because of insufficient formation of the ovarian eggs. Ovidac is also helpful for males to conquer their infertility problems by treating their Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism condition. Along with treating infertility, Ovidac also used for treating Cryptorchidism in young boys of the age group of 4 to 9 years.
Mechanism Of Action Of Ovidac 5000 IU HCG Injection
The active moiety present in Ovidac is generic Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). HCG gives its therapeutic effect by arousing the growth of growing follicles by imitating the action of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Luteinizing Hormone (LH). This enhances the liberation of an egg in ovary by managing the level of progesterone hormone. It helps in the building of androgens in males causing the growth of derivative sex characteristic, which drops testes into the scrotum. It as well builds testosterone in the Leydig cells resulting in the making of sperms in males.
The Dosing Regimen For Ovidac 5000 IU HCG Injection
Ovidac 5000 IU is available on our website as an injection. Ovidac 5000 IU is to be injected via the intramuscular route (IM) or subcutaneous route (SC).
- Fertility problems in females: A female is to be injected with a dose of 5000 IU-10,000 IU of Ovidac via the subcutaneous (SC) or intramuscular (IM) route on the following last day of Menotropins.
- Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism in males: A male is injected with an injecting able dose unit of 4000 IU of Ovidac through SC or IM route thrice a week for 6 to 9 months, followed by 2000 IU of Pregnyl thrice a week for extra-exceeded 3 months.
- Pubertal Cryptorchidism: Initially a dose of 5000 IU of Ovidac is injected in the young boys through the SC or IM route on every other day for four injections. The dose can reduce to 2000 units thrice a day for next three months.
Contraindications With Ovidac 5000 IU HCG Injection
Certain medical conditions in which the use of Ovidac is strictly contradicted includes androgen-dependent tumors, prostate cancer, blood clotting, undiagnosed uterine or genital bleeding, swollen ovary or ovarian cysts, pituitary gland tumor, inflammatory reactions. If the person shows, any allergic reactions towards any component of Ovidac 5000 IU should not use Ovidac medicine.
Unwanted Side Issues Following The Medical Effect Of Ovidac 5000 IU HCG Injection
A few side effects are reported along with the utilization of Ovidac add in exhaustion, gynecomastia, agitation, weariness, bad mood, pain, headache, edema, or inflammation at the site of injection.
Young boys having Ovidac to take care of their early puberty may come across hair growth, deepened voice, increased sweating, or acne.
Safety Measures Desirable To Go After Along With Ovidac 5000 IU HCG Injection
- The chance of multiple pregnancies can be probably with the use of Ovidac, therefore discuss with your doctor before using the medicine.
- Ovidac medicine is not intended for the children beneath the age of 4 years.
- The breastfeeding mother and pregnant woman should not use this medicine without the doctor's advice.
- The complete gynecological test is mandatory before putting on Ovidac medication.
- The needle used each time should be sterile and uninfected.
- Do not inject Ovidac itself if unknown about the procedure of its administration.