Your Cart Is Empty!
Short Narration On Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection
Infertility in the females can occur due to lack of ovulation. Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection is safe and effective medication for treating infertility problems. This medicine gives a ray of hope to those women who find difficulty in conceiving because of less production of the ovum. Ovidac is helpful for male to defeat his infertility problems by treating his Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism condition. Besides managing infertility, Ovidac is also found in the use of treating Cryptorchidism in young boys of the age group of 4 to 9 years.
Mechanism Of Action Of Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection
The active constituent of Ovidac medicine is generic Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HSG). HSG gives its therapeutic effect by arousing the growth of growing follicles by imitating the action of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Luteinizing Hormone (LH). This boosts up the release of an egg in ovary by managing the level of progesterone hormone. It helps in the building of androgens in males causing the growth of secondary sex characteristic, which drops testes into the scrotum. It also encourages testosterone in the Leydig cells resulting in the production of sperms in males.
Right Dosing Units Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection
Ovidac 2000 IU is commercially accessible as an injection. Ovidac 2000 IU is to be injected via the intramuscular route (IM) or subcutaneous route (SC).
- Dose suggested for the treatment of fertility problems in females: Instill a dose of 5000 IU-10,000 IU of Ovidac via the subcutaneous (SC) or intramuscular (IM) route on the following last day of Menotropins.
- The dose used in the treatment of Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism in males: Insert a quantitative dose of 4000 IU of Ovidac through SC or IM route three times a week for 6 to 9 months, followed by 2000 IU of Pregnyl thrice a week for extra-exceeded 3 months.
- The dose required for treating pubertal Cryptorchidism: Instill a dose of 5000 IU of Ovidac in young boys through the route of SC or IM on every other day for four injections. The dose can reduce to 2000 units thrice a day for next three months.
Contradictory Conditions With Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection
Certain medical conditions in which the use of Ovidac is strictly contradicted include the followings:
- Androgen-dependent tumors
- Prostate cancer
- Blood clots
- Undiagnosed uterine or genital bleeding
- Swollen ovary or ovarian cysts
- Pituitary gland tumor
- Allergic to any component of Ovidac 2000 IU
Noxious Side Effects After The Infusion Of Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection
Reported side effects along with the use of Ovidac incorporate exhaustion, headache, edema, gynecomastia, agitation, weariness, bad mood, pain or inflammation at the site of injection.
Young boys taking Ovidac to treat their puberty may encounter hair growth, deepened voice, increased sweating, or acne.
What can be the safety measures needed to follow along with Ovidac 2000 IU HCG Injection?
- The possibility of multiple pregnancies can be possible with the use of Ovidac, therefore consult your doctor before using the medicine.
- Ovidac medicine is not meant for the children below the age of 4 years.
- A pregnant woman and lactating mother should not rely on the medicine without consulting the doctor.
- A complete physical checkup by a gynecologist is mandatory before using the treatment with Ovidac injection.
- The sterile needle should be used every time to inject the drug.
- If do not have complete knowledge of injecting the medicine, do not inject it yourself.