Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Pain-O-Soma 350 MG Tablets
Pain O Soma 350 mg tablets are the most effective and abundantly used drug for the treatment of pain associated with skeletal muscle conditions. Pain O Soma 350 mg tablets encloses Generic Carisoprodol as its chief active constituent. Pain-O-Soma 350 mg is highly prescribed by physicians for its safety profile and effective management of acute musculoskeletal conditions. Carisoprodol is a central nervous system depressant that provides sedative and analgesic effects. It works by disrupting the communication between the brain and spinal cord. It has gained its important place in people's lives by treating conditions like muscle spasms, strains, and sprains.
How Pain-O-Soma 350 MG Tablets Works Inside Body?
Carisoprodol falls in the category of Carbamate class of drugs and it has an excellent centrally acting skeletal muscle relaxant property as well. It elucidates the muscle-relaxing effect by breaking off the pain impulses sent between the reticular formation and spinal cord. This causes sedation in the brain and alters the perception of pain.
Dosing Information Of Pain-O-Soma 350 MG Tablets
Commercially, Pain-O-Soma is available in a 350mg and 500mg of dosing strength. The tablet dosage form is supposed to be taken orally with an adequate amount of water. For the management of muscle pain or soreness, start the therapy with 350mg of pain o soma and increase the dose up to 500mg in case the desired response is not obtained. Take two Pain-O-Soma tablets orally twice a day, with a glassful of water. A person can take Pain-O-Soma tablets with or without food. The maximum dose of Pain-O-Soma 350mg should be taken in a day is 1400mg.
Contraindications Of Pain-O-Soma 350 MG Tablets
Certain contradictory in which Pain O Soma 350 mg tablets should not be taken are
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- A history of seizures
- Hypersensitivity towards Carisoprodol
What Are The Associated Side Effects Of Pain-O-Soma 350 MG Tablets?
Certain side effects that may bother few of the users of Pain O Soma 350 mg tablets are as drowsiness, lightheadedness, tremor, headache, imprecise vision, nausea, vomiting, chest tenderness, confusion, stomach ache, and agitation. These side effects are low in intensity and go away by self.
What Are The Contradictory Conditions Of Pain-O-Soma 350 MG Tablets?
Following are the drugs that should not be taken together with Pain O Soma 350 mg tablets as the concomitant use may cause complications
- Fluoxetine or Fluvoxamine
- St. John's wort
- Antifungal medicines like Ketoconazole, Voriconazole
- Sedatives like Diazepam, Alprazolam, Lorazepam, Valium and Xanax
- Seizure medicines like Carbamazepine and Oxcarbazepine
- Stomach acid reducers like Esomeprazole, Lansoprazole, Omeprazole, Pantoprazole, Nexium and Prilosec
Precaution While Taking Pain-O-Soma 350 MG Tablets
- A person may feel dizzy or drowsy after the use of Pain-O-Soma 350mg so do not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery after taking this medicine.
- Sudden withdrawal of Pain-O-Soma 350mg may cause withdrawal symptoms, so decrease the dose of Pain-O-Soma 350mg over a week before discontinuing it.
- Stay away from the use of alcoholic beverages or sedative pills while relying on the treatment of Pain-O-Soma 350mg.
- Person having a history of drug abuse or addiction should avoid using Pain-O-Soma 350mg.
- Pain-O-Soma 350mg is not safe for children under 12 years of age, so do not give this medication to them.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek medical attention in case of an overdose. The overdose of Carisoprodol can cause serious complications especially if you take this medicine with alcohol or with other drugs that can slow your breathing.
Storage Condition Of Pain-O-Soma 350 MG Tablets
Store Pain-O-Soma 350 mg tablets in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from the reach of children and animals. The history of drug abuse makes it even more important for you to keep a track of the medicine as people may us e for recreational purposes.
- Very Effective Pain Relief Medicine, Good Service Review by Jamie