Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Pain-O-Soma 500 MG Tablets - Generic Carisoprodol 500 MG Tabs Online
Brief Overview About Pain-O-Soma 500 MG Tablets
Pain-O-Soma 500 mg tablets remove any type of musculoskeletal linked pain. Pain-O-Soma 500 mg is required to abate pain sensations such as muscle tremor, the stiffness of muscle, and spasm that occurs within the body. Pain-O-Soma tablets 500 mg is referred for suppressing severe muscle pain. It functions directly on central nervous system and prevents moderate to severe muscle related pain.
Mechanism Action of Pain-O-Soma 500 MG Tablets
Pain-O-Soma tablets 500 mg has a generic ingredient as Carisoprodol. It shows its action by stopping the movements of musculoskeletal pain sensations between your nerves and brain, and ultimately, leads to sedation and changes the pain perception.
Dose Info About Pain-O-Soma 500 MG Tablets
To get through your muscle related painful problem, it is advised to consume 250 mg to 350 mg thrice per day, and at nighttime before you sleep or consume 500 mg twice per day. The maximal dosage requirement of Pain-O-Soma can be prescribed for up to two to three weeks. The maximal dose of Pain-O-Soma is about 1400 mg.
MISSED DOSE: When you skip the dose then intake it as soon you recall the drug. If the time for next dose is nearer then start from that day. Do not take extra to cope up the missed dose.
OVERDOSE: If you observe overdose symptoms like hallucinations, confusion, muscle stiffness, weakness, fainting, coma, vision problem, and shallow breathing, then tell your doctor.
Contradictory Factors To Follow With Pain-O-Soma 500 MG Tablets
- When you face any medical issues such as seizure disorder, porphyria, or epilepsy do not use Pain-O-Soma tablets 500 mg.
- If you observe any allergies with Pain-O-Soma, you should not ingest Pain-O-Soma tablets 500 mg.
- You should never ever use it in pregnancy condition or in breastfeeding mothers without doctor recommendation.
- Do not give it to patients whose age is less than 16 years.
Storage Conditions Of Pain-O-Soma 500 MG Tablets
It is advised to store it at a place away from children. Keep it in a cool and moisture free place.
Drugs Interaction With Pain-O-Soma 500 MG Tablets
Some possible drug interactions are as:
- Stomach acid reducers
- Anti-fungal medicines like Ketoconazole
- St. John's Wort
- Seizure medicine
- Sedatives like Diazepam, Alprazolam, Valium, Xanax
Safety Precautions To Keep In Mind When Taking Pain-O-Soma 500 MG Tablets
- It is important to shun the liquor consumption and sedative pills before you use Pain-O-Soma tablets 500 mg.
- There are chances of dizziness or drowsiness, so it is advised to stay vigil before being involved in harsh activities.
- Never stop Pain-O-Soma tablets 500 mg abruptly, as there are possibilities of withdrawal symptoms.
- Use it cautiously as there may happen drug addiction.
Harmful Effects Of Pain-O-Soma 500 MG Tablets
Some aftermaths that might raise after using Pain-O-Soma tablets 500 mg are fainting, confusion, nausea, restlessness, dizziness, inaccurate vision, sleepiness, feeling light-headed, agitation, vomiting, tremor, headache, and stomach upset.