Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Paraflex 250 MG Tablets (Chlorzoxazone 250mg)
Paraflex 250 mg tablets are a brand that is efficient and widely used for treating the painful muscles in skeletal muscle pain conditions. Generic Chlorzoxazone is the functional constituent of which Paraflex 250 mg tablets are made and belong to central nervous system depressants category. Hence, Paraflex tablets 250 mg acts centrally for easing the painful conditions of muscle spasms, sprains, or similar muscle contractions. You should include proper rest and light physical workouts along with Paraflex 250mg medication for better results.
What Is The Working Mechanism Of Paraflex 250 MG Tablets (Chlorzoxazone 250mg)?
Chlorzoxazone present in Paraflex tablets 250 mg acts centrally to act as a skeletal muscle relaxant. Paraflex tablets 250 mg works by blocking the nerve impulse transmitting from the skeletal muscle to the brain. Thus, by inhibiting the neural transmission after blocking the calcium and potassium influx into nerve cells, Paraflex tablets 250 mg helps to relax the muscles and decline pain.
What Is The Dosing Schedule Of Paraflex 250 MG Tablets (Chlorzoxazone 250mg)?
Paraflex 250mg tablets are taken orally with water and with or without the food. The dosing regimen for relaxing painful skeletal muscles is 1-2 tablets taken for 3-4times in a day. Take Paraflex tablets 250mg as a whole without crushing or breaking.
Missed Dose: Do not take your missed dose with your next dosing time. If you remember the missed dose before next dosing, then only take it else, skip that dose and continue as recommended.
Overdose: If you take more than the advised dose of Paraflex medication then immediately consult the physician. Overuse of Paraflex tablets can lead to drug dependency in the users.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Paraflex 250 MG Tablets (Chlorzoxazone 250mg)?
- Anti-anxiety drugs e.g. Diazepam
- Antihistaminic drugs e.g. Cetirizine
- Narcotic Pain Reliever medicines e.g. Codeine
If you are taking any prescribed or non-prescribed medication then you should inform your physician before starting Paraflex 250mg medication.
What Are The Side Effects Of Paraflex 250 MG Tablets (Chlorzoxazone 250mg)?
- Allergic reactions
If any of the side effects worsen or you observe any other serious complication, then immediately take medical help.
What Are The Conflicting Conditions For The Use Of Paraflex 250 MG Tablets?
- You should not take Paraflex 250 mg Chlorzoxazone tablets if you have any allergic response to any constituent of this medication.
- If you have liver, kidney, heart, respiratory, or metabolism disorder then you should not take Paraflex 250 mg Chlorzoxazone tablets.
- If you are pregnant, think to be pregnant, or breastfeeding then does not take Paraflex 250 mg Chlorzoxazone tablets.
- Paraflex 250 mg Chlorzoxazone tablets should not be given to children and geriatric people.
- If you ever had suicidal thoughts, drug, or alcohol abuse history then you should not use Paraflex 250 mg Chlorzoxazone tablets.
What Are The Safety Precautions While Using Paraflex 250 MG Tablets (Chlorzoxazone 250mg)?
- The risk of aggravated side effects will increase if you drink alcohol with Paraflex 250 mg Chlorzoxazone tablets.
- Paraflex consumption may affect your vision and alertness. Thus, do not drive or indulge in any such action after using Paraflex 250 mg Chlorzoxazone tablets.
- Patients should be monitored for any change in mood, behavior, or abnormal thinking while using Paraflex medication.
- Do not share your medicine with any other person even if they have similar symptoms.
- Avoid sudden stopping of Paraflex 250 mg Chlorzoxazone tablets use because it can cause withdrawal symptoms once you abruptly stop it after regular use.