Your Cart Is Empty!
Concise Overview About Pregnyl 10,000 IU HCG Injection
Pregnyl 10,000 IU HCG Injection consists of a generic drug called generic Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). This is the most amazing drug to manage infertility in women and men both. HUCOG works as a hormone in the body. In males it induces release of male hormones from testis and in females release of progesterone from ovary. It is most widely accepted and recommended treatment for infertility. Pregnyl is also used in adolescent boys in whom testicles are not dropped into the scrotum. This drug is very popular because of its tolerability in the patients. This drug is proven very effective and beneficial for the treatment of fertility.
How Pregnyl 10,000 IU HCG Injection Works?
Human chorionic gonadotropin functions as a luteinizing hormone. This stimulates the release of gonadal steroid hormones by activating interstitial or Leydig cells of the testis. Male reproductive organs (Testis) cause production of male hormones (androgens). In women, corpus leuteum of the ovary produces progesterone hormone.
How To Consume Pregnyl 10,000 IU HCG Injection?
The recommended dosage of Pregnyl is 5000-10,000 IU is given in females during the middle of the cycle after consuming the last dose of Menotropins. The most advised dosage for Prepubertal Cryptorchidism is 4000 units IM, three times in a week or 5000 units IM on every alternate day for four injections.
The dose of administration: the dose is given into the muscle or penetrated into the skin.
Missed dose: if the dose is missed, do not take the two doses at the same time.
Overdosage: in the case of overdose, contact your healthcare professional immediately.
What Are The Noxious Effects Of Pregnyl 10,000 IU HCG Injection?
- Drowsiness, dizziness
- Pain and inflammation at the site of injection
- Stomach or pelvic pain, and fatigue.
What Are The Conditions In Which Pregnyl 10,000 IU HCG Injection Is Not Used?
Before starting with the therapy informs your physician about all the disease you are suffering form.
- Androgen-dependent tumors
- Prostate cancer
- Brain lesions
- Uterine or genital bleeding
- Ovarian cysts
Before starting the therapy inform your physician about all the disease you are suffering from./p>
Which Are The Drugs Not Used With Pregnyl 10,000 IU HCG Injection?
- Antifungal medicine (Ketoconazole, Itraconazole) hinder the action of this drug.
- Drugs that are used to treat hypertension.
- Drugs used for the treatment of HIV or AIDS (Ritonavir, Indinavir, Atazanavir).
- These effects are seen in one ten people and resolve on their own. If any of these symptoms tend to worsen contact your healthcare professional as soon as possible
What Safety Precautions Required To Be Followed While Administering Pregnyl 10,000 IU HCG Injection?
- Use each disposable needle only one time, because of reusing of the needles some serious infection are reported to occur.
- Avoid using this medicine if you have a history of kidney disease, asthma because the conditions can worsen.
- Do not use Pregnyl in the younger boys if they have early puberty or male hormone-dependent cancers such as prostate cancer.
- Never miss any scheduled dose, as it affects the results of the treatment.