Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Prosoma 350 MG Tablets - Generic Carisoprodol 350 MG Tablets Online
Brief Description About Prosoma 350 MG Tablets (Carisoprodol 350 MG)
Prosoma 350 mg tablets are a remarkable medication for the treatment of acute or short-term muscle pain. Prosoma 350 mg tablets consists of a generic drug called Carisoprodol. Prosoma 350 mg tablets help to ease the tension from the muscles, and inhibit the pain impulses between the brain and the nerves. This is very popular for everyone, because of its rapid pain-relieving actions. Prosoma tablets 350 mg is very effective in providing instant relief from the severe pain. Prosoma tablets 350 mg is proven very effective in patients who do not get relief from other muscle relaxants.
Mechanism Of Action Of Prosoma 350 MG Tablets (Carisoprodol 350 MG)
Prosoma tablets 350 mg works on CNS and functions as a skeletal muscle relaxant. Prosoma Carisoprodol tablets 350 mg blocks the nerve impulses or sensations and interrupts the communication between the spinal cord and reticular formation. This results in blocking of the feeling of the pain and changes how your body responds to pain. These medicines also have sedative effects.
Dosage Regimen Of Prosoma 350 MG Tablets (Carisoprodol 350 MG)
Prosoma is commercially available in the dosage concentration of 350mg and 500mg. One should ingest one Prosoma 350mg tablet orally thrice a day or one Prosoma 500mg tablet orally twice a day, with sufficient quantity of water. The duration of the therapy is until two to three weeks, should not exceed than this because with the prolonged use effectiveness reduces. This medicine can be consumed with or without food.
Contraindication of Prosoma 350 MG Tablets (Carisoprodol 350 MG)
- Patients with a history of acute intermittent Porphyria should not use Prosoma tablets 350 mg.
- Hypersensitive or allergic to generic Carisoprodol or Meprobamate
- Patients having a medical history of alcohol or drug abuse are not advised to use Prosoma tablets 350 mg.
- Do not give Prosoma Carisoprodol tablets 350 mg to children younger than 18 years of age and adults more than 65 years of age.
Warnings That To Be Followed While Consuming Prosoma 350 MG Tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this medicine, as Prosoma 350mg medicine has sedation effects.
- Do not consume alcohol, grapefruit or its juice while you are on Prosoma tablets 350 mg, as it can increase the dizziness.
- Avoid using Prosoma medicine 350 mg if you have a history of seizures or epilepsy as it can worsen your health.
- Before preceding or having any surgery always, inform your doctor about the medications that are prescribed to you.
Side Effects of Prosoma 350 MG Tablets (Carisoprodol 350 MG)
Some common side effects are seen in the patients who are using Prosoma 350mg medicine such as headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting. If these effects persist or tend to worsen, discontinue the use of this medicine, and inform your healthcare provider.
Drug Interactions Of Prosoma 350 MG Tablets (Carisoprodol 350 MG)
These drug interactions have the ability to change how your medicines work or can increase your risk of side effects. These are following drug interactions that are not advised to be taken while consuming Prosoma tablets 350 mg:
- Codeine, Hydrocodone
- Drugs for sleep or anxiety such as Alprazolam, Zolpidem, Lorazepam
- Antihistamines such as Cetirizine, Diphenhydramine
- Muscle relaxants such as Lorazepam.