Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Provibol 25 MG Tablets (Mesterolone 25 MG)
Provibol 25 MG Tablets (Mesterolone 25 MG)is an androgenic medicine most commonly used by bodybuilders to gain a muscular and lean body. Provibol 25 MG Tablets contains Generic Mesterolone as the main active ingredient, analogous to the testosterone hormone in the body and prepared as an oral formulation. In addition, Provibol 25 mg Mesterolone tablets can also be used for the treatment of Hypogonadism, oligozoospermia, deficiency of androgen and in case of male infertility.
Working Action Of Provibol 25 MG Tablets (Mesterolone 25 MG)
Provibol 25 mg Mesterolone tablets show an anti-aromatic activity, which restrains the exchange of anabolic steroids to the estrogens by binding to the estrogen receptor. They encourage the testosterone to build the muscle tissues in sport or athletes.
What Are The Contraindications Of Provibol 25 MG Tablets (Mesterolone 25 MG)?
- This is not suggested to take Provibol 25 mg tablets (Mesterolone 25 mg) if allergic to any ingredient or any similar medication etc.
- Prevent the use of Provibol 25 mg Mesterolone tablets if you are suffering from carcinoma of prostrate, liver tumor, breast cancer, hypercalcemia either talk to the doctor before administration.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Provibol 25 MG Tablets (Mesterolone 25 MG)?
The usually recommended dose of Provibol is 25 mg obtainable as tablet dosage form. An individual should consume the medication via mouth with the help of a full glass of water. You can take the medication three times with or without food or as per recommendation. Talk to the doctor if you have any query related to the dosing schedule. Do not crush or chew the tablet engulf as a whole. One should not use more than recommended dose as extra consumption of the medicine can cause a severe side effect. If you miss any dose take it as you come to know about it and if it is the time for the next dose skip the dose and follow the regular dosage schedule.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Provibol 25 MG Tablets (Mesterolone 25 MG)?
Some drugs may interact with Provibol 25 mg tablets (Mesterolone 25 mg) and can show drug-drug interaction, therefore, avoid taking following medicines or inform the doctor if you are under the treatment of any medicines.
- Anti-diabetic drugs such as Glimepiride, Glipizide and Metformin.
- Neuromuscular blockers such as Acetylcholine, Succinylcholine, and others.
- Anticoagulants such as Warfarin, heparin, and others.
- Cyclosporine, herbal products, dietary supplements, and vitamins.
Storage condition: You have to store Provibol 25 mg Mesterolone tablets at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight. You should also keep the medicine out of reach from sunlight.
What Are The Side Effects Of Provibol 25 MG Tablets (Mesterolone 25 MG)?
Some unwished effects may likely to occur such as swollen hands or feet, itching, mood swing, Severe stomach ache, frequent or prolonged erection, body ache, abdominal pain, feeling of sickness, unwanted hair growth, swelling of the face, lips, tongue.
Preventive Measure While Using Provibol 25 MG Tablets (Mesterolone 25 MG)
- Provibol 25 mg Mesterolone tablets is not recommended for women and it should also not recommended children to children below 12 years of age.
- You must avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after having Provibol 25 mg Mesterolone tablets.
- Avoid alcohol consumption while using Provibol 25 mg Mesterolone tablets.