Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Description On Retin-A Micro Gel 0.04%
Retin-A Micro Gel 0.04%is ideal treatment of acne, tan, dryness of skin, topical raised nodules or bumps like black or whiteheads underneath the skin. It is an effective skin Gel formulation to have micro-sized particles that readily gets diffused within skin layers and gets absorbed evenly. Retin A Gel contains generic Tretinoin as main active pharmaceutical ingredient that works as an anti-ageing solution helpful for healing and transforming the rough skin to make it look smoother and younger.
The Mechanism Of Action Of Retin-A Micro Gel 0.04%
Tretinoin blocks the new pimples formation by processes of keratinization and cornification. It enhances the peeling off old toughened skin by encouraging the development of new skin cells. It enhances the collagen production that encourages the new healthy cells to move to the top layer of skin and replace dead skins.
Dosing Plan Of Retin-A Micro Gel 0.04%
Retin-A Micro Gel is available in concentration 0.05%. You can apply it once at night before bed time. To gain the total benefits of the Gel it may take 8-12 weeks.
The Application Technique Retin-A Micro Gel 0.04%
- Wash your hands and face properly before applying the Gel.
- Pat dry your face gently and wait for a few minutes.
- Apply half a pea sized Gel on the skin by soft hands.
- Allow the Gel to remain on the skin surface for a minimum 1 hour.
DO NOT Apply Retin-A Micro Gel 0.04% In Case Of Underlined Contraindications
- Have a record of cutaneous epithelioma
- If you have dried, chapped, broken, irritated, wounded or eczema, areas of skin.
- The use is contraindicated for children below 12 years of age.
- Renal or hepatic impairment.
- Hypersensitivity to Retin-A micro Gel or its other components such as tretinoin.
Drug Interactions Of Retin-A Micro Gel 0.04%
The Tretinoin is known to interact with other skin ointments and gels containing Phenytoin, Vitamin A, Carbamazepine, Corticosteroids and Tetracycline. Take advice from your doctor about all prescription and over-the-counter medications you are taking.
Negative impacts of Retin-A Micro Gel 0.04%
You may some serious side effects like peeling, blistering, burning, stinging, warmth or change in skin coloration. Consult your dermatologist immediately if any of these tend to worsen.
Precautionary measures while applying Retin-A Micro Gel 0.04%
- Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid peeling.
- Cover you face while going out in Sun as this Gel enhances the sensitivity of skin towards the ultraviolet rays or sunlight.
- Avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
- Avoid usage is you have tan, burns, dark patches over the skin.
- Do not apply any harsh skin products lime extract, astringent or scrubbers.
- Prevent your Gel from getting into eyes, nose or mouth.
- Applying an excessive amount may result in peeling.
- Wash your hands before and after applying Retin-A micro Gel.
- Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.