Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief About Retino-A Cream 0.025% (Tretinoin 0.025%)
Retino-A Cream 0.025% is anti-acne cream used to avert the creation and expansion of pimples and blackheads. Retino-A Cream 0.025% controls acne, help diminish hyper pigmentation, brown spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. It is a Retinoid product that keeps your skin firm, tight, and more youthful. The action of tretinoin is designed to encourage and enhance cellular turn over on the skin and also a reduction of excess oil. Its deliberate action is to shed the acne or oil glands build up and reduce oil to clear the skin of congestion.
Mechanism of Action of Retino-A Cream 0.025% (Tretinoin 0.025%)
Retino-A Cream encloses of a dynamic ingredient antibiotic Tretinoin 0.025%. It obstructs the new pimples formation by processes acknowledged as keratinization and cornification. Thus, Retino-A Cream 0.025% enhances the peeling off old toughened skin cells, while at the same time encouraging the development of new skin cells.
The increase in collagen production also encourages the new healthy cells to move upwards through the epidermis to the top layer of skin where the new skin cells can replace dead skins.
Dosing Plan of Retino-A Cream 0.025% (Tretinoin 0.025%)
It is available in concentration 0.025%. Apply once at night time. It may take 8 to 12 weeks before the full benefits of this medication are seen.
Application Technique of Retino-A Cream 0.025% (Tretinoin 0.025%)
- Wash face with a gentle cleanser.
- Wait for about 15-20 minutes after washing face. This will reduce the burning sensation a great deal. Use a very thin layer of Retino-A 0.025% half a pea-sized amount for the whole face.
- Start with once every 3 nights.
- Then slowly increase to using it every night. It is okay to skip a couple days in between.
- Pat a gentle moisturizer on top if skin feels dry. Use a high-protection sunscreen during the day.
Side Effects Of Retino-A Cream 0.025% (Tretinoin 0.025%)
Ill administration of Retino-A Cream 0.025% or it's over application may cause side effects such as rashes, irritation, blistering of the skin. Consult your doctor if these tend to become bothersome.
DO NOT Use Retino-A Cream In Case Of Underlined Contraindications:
- Patient with eczema, sunburn, history of skin cancer.
- If you undergoing skin procedures e.g. depilation, chemical hair treatment and peels, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing should use it carefully.
- Renal or hepatic impairment.
- Hypersensitivity to Retin-A cream or its other components such as tretinoin.
- Have a record of cutaneous epithelioma
Drug Interactions Of Retino-A Cream 0.025% (Tretinoin 0.025%)
- Vitamin A
Take advice from your doctor about all prescription and over-the-counter medications you are taking.
Attention – In case of Pregnant or Breast Feeding Mothers:
It belongs to Pregnancy Category C. If you are breastfeeding or pregnant, DO NOT administer Retino A as it cross the placenta, enter the fetus and are excreted with breast milk.
Essential Precautionary Measures:
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and sunlamps.
- Wear protective clothing and use an effective sunscreen.
- Do not use Retino-A Cream 0.025% around the eyes or on eyelids. Use a mild eye cream.
- Do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- Applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- Wash your hands before and after applying Retino-A Cream. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- Avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
Where to Buy Retino-A Cream 0.025% (Tretinoin 0.025%)
Get the product home delivered now - Order Retino-A 0.025% Cream online from our pharmacy store at discounted price.