Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Retino AC Gel?
Retino AC gel is an astounding solution that helps you in getting rid of the pimples on your face. Retino AC gel is very helpful in treating the dreaded acne as well as the annoying blackheads and whiteheads on your face. Retino AC gel helps you in getting the skin of your dreams that is clear, free of pimples and visibly smoother to touch. Retino AC gel will make your skin shine and make it clear by removing the acne and acne marks from your skin.
What Is The Action Mechanism Of Retino AC Gel?
Retino AC gel comprises of Clindamycin and Tretinoin as the main functional moiety.
Mode of action of Clindamycin: Clindamycin is an antibiotic that works by reducing the free fatty acid concentration on the skin and suppresses the growth of Propionibacterium on the skin. This bacteria lives in the sebaceous gland and follicles of the skin, therefore Clindamycin suppresses the growth of this bacteria and reduces the acne on the skin.
Mode of Tretinoin: Tretinoin is a vitamin A metabolite. Tretinoin is a keratolytic medicine that is accountable for the hindrance of formation of new pimples and blackheads on the skin. Tretinoin blocks the hardening process of the outer layer of skin and encourages the growth of new skin cells. This leads to an overall effect resulting in a pimple free, rejuvenated and younger looking skin.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Retino AC Gel?
Retino AC gel is commercially available in the dosing strength of 0.025%w/v Tretinoin and 1%w/v Clindamycin. For treating your pimples, use this medication on a clean face with clean hands. Apply a thin layer of Retino AC gel on the affected area, once a day preferably at bedtime. Do not over pile the cream on the affected area.
What Are The Contraindications Of Retino AC Gel?
- Do not use Retino AC gel in case you are allergic to Tretinoin, Clindamycin or any other ingredient present in this medication.
- If you have, any other existing skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis then do not use Retino AC gel.
What Are The Drugs Interactions Of Retino AC Gel?
- Using any alcohol-based topical products or cosmetics are inadvisable while using Retino AC gel.
- Medications such as Minoxidil may show aggravated side effects when used with Retino AC gel.
- Azole antifungal such as Fluconazole or medications containing salicylic acid, resorcinol and sulfur are inadvisable to be used with Retino AC gel.
What Are The Noxious Effects Seen With The Use Of Retino AC Gel?
Noxious effects that are commonly seen with the use of Retino AC Gel are irritation of the skin, stinging and burning sensation of the skin, edema, blistering of the skin, scaling of the skin, crusting of the skin and redness of the face.
What Are The Safety Measures To Follow With The Use Of Retino AC Gel?
- Avoid going out in the sun without the use of any protective measures such as hat, umbrella and a sunscreen while using Retino AC gel.
- Do not allow the close contact of Retino AC gel with eyes and mouth.
- Do not use any other ophthalmic product concomitantly with Retino AC gel.