Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Description Of RU486 Mifepristone Abortion Pills
RU486 Mifepristone Abortion Pill is a profusely used drug for therapeutic termination of pregnancy. It is the most effective drug for the conclusion of undesired pregnancy in its premature stage with utmost ease. RU 486 is a largely recommended abortion pills used in the conclusion of pregnancy of up to 7 weeks of gestation. The success rate of RU-486 is 85%, and when taken with Misoprostol the success rate rises up to 98%. The high popularity of this drug among women is also because this drug can be used privately and within the concealed confinements of an individual.
How RU486 Mifepristone Abortion Pills Works Inside Body?
Generic Mifepristone is the key pharmaceutical component in RU 486 abortion pills. Mifepristone belongs to antiprogestin class of drug that works by reducing the level of progesterone in the body. It blocks the growth of a fetus by stopping the nutrient and oxygen supply. The decreased progesterone level in body also mediates the shedding of the uterine wall followed by the exclusion of placenta, which results in the expulsion of the fetus.
Dosing Of RU486 Mifepristone Abortion Pills
Before using RU486 you should recheck your pregnancy condition. RU 486 comes in a pack of three pills of Mifepristone tablets 200mg each. You should take all the three pills together on an empty stomach, with water. Mark it as day 1. Visit a clinic to verify the abortion, which should be 48 hours after the ingestion of Mifepristone pills. The abortion is successful in most of the cases. If anyhow, the termination of pregnancy is not achieved then, take two Misoprostol pills, 200mcg each taken orally or vaginally as suppository. If you are taking Misoprostol Vaginally, then use saline water instead of fresh water. Misoprostol can be taken either orally or vaginally. Wait for two days before visiting the clinic to confirm the news of abortion.
Contraindications Of RU-486 Mifepristone Abortion Pills
Certain medical cases in which the use of RU-486 is contraindicated are
- In case of any breathing disorder
- In case of Heart, Liver, Lung, or Kidney problems
- In case of Diabetes
- If you suffer from Anemia
- high blood pressure
- In case of chronic adrenal failure
- A bleeding disorder called Porphyria
- Undiagnosed growth in abdomen
Drug Interactions RU486 Mifepristone Abortion Pills
Certain drugs with which RU486 interacts are
- Ritonavir, Tenofovir
Side Effects Of RU486 Mifepristone Abortion Pills
RU-486 is highly acclaimed for its safety profile, the use of this drug however may produce certain side effects in few of its users. The most commonly occurring side effects are looseness of the bowels, unsteadiness, stomach irritation or cramping, tiredness, strange vaginal draining or discharge, and belching.
What Are The Precautionary Measures To Be Kept In Mind While Using RU-486 Mifepristone Abortion Pills?
- Try not to make use of RU 486 to annihilate an ectopic pregnancy or pregnancy that is more than 7 weeks old.
- Never use RU486 if you are allergic to its components.
- If you are utilizing an intrauterine device, then, expel it before making use of RU 486.
- Do not make use of this drug to eradicate the ectopic pregnancy condition as it may lead to serious consequences.
- Take iron rich diet for easy recovery, you must take proper amount of rest to regain your losses.