Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Salicylix SF 12% Cream
Salicylix SF 12% cream is used to lend a hand clear and avert pimples and skin blemishes in individual who have acne. Salicylix SF 12% cream is also prescribe for the management of skin conditions that engross scaling or overgrowth of skin cells like as psoriasis (a skin disease in which red, scaly patches form on some areas of the body), ichthyoses i.e. inborn situation that cause skin dryness and scaling, dandruff, corns, calluses, and warts on the hands or feet. Salicylix SF 12% cream generally consists of Salicylic Acid as a main functional moiety.
Action Mechanism Of Salicylix SF 12% Cream
Salicylic acid is in a category of medications recognized as keratolytic agents. Topical salicylic acid heals acne by plummeting swelling and redness and unplugging obstructed skin pores to permit pimples to shrink. It takes care of other skin conditions by softening and slackens off-dry, scaly, or thickened skin so that it sheds off or can be detached easily.
Method Of Salicylix SF 12% Cream Application
The Topical Preparation of Salicylix SF 12% cream is accessible in the strength of SF 12 means sun protective cream with concentration 12%. Wash out your hand before and after applying the cream on the affected area. Wash the affected area and dry it completely with the aid of tissue paper. Now take the small amount of cream on the fingertips, apply it softly on the affected area in the form of a thin layer, and rub it gently so that drug gets spread evenly. In the case of an adult, apply the cream 2 to 3 times in a day for the betterment of acne. Be alert not to get topical salicylic acid in your eyes, nose, or mouth. If you by chance get topical salicylic acid in your eyes, nose, or mouth, wash the area with water for 15 minutes.
Incompatible Factors Of Salicylix SF 12% Cream
- Do not apply the Salicylix SF 12% cream on the affected skin if you are sensitive to Salicylic acid.
- If you are suffering from liver, kidney or heart disorder then do not use the salicylic acid cream
- If you are pregnant women or breastfeeding mother, then should have to avoid the use of Salicylix SF 12% cream.
- Do not prescribe this cream to a child or teenager with a fever, flu symptoms, or chicken pox else, it may cause Reye's syndrome.
Safety Measures Of Salicylix SF 12% Cream
- Do not apply Salicylix SF 12% cream on the wound, chopped, or burned skin.
- If after applying cream your skin, become dry and rough then apply any other lotion or cleanser over it.
- Do not apply any kind of face makeup or waxing on the affected area.
- Do not smoke after applying the cream until the cream has completely dried on your skin.
Side Effects Of Salicylix SF 12% Cream
You may notice some adverse effects while applying the cream like as of Dry, peeling, red, or scaling skin, Severe allergic reactions Like as rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue), and severe irritation, confusion, dizziness, and headache.
Drug Interaction Of Salicylix SF 12% Cream
Anticoagulants, (eg, heparin, warfarin), aspirin, methotrexate, or sulfonylureas (eg, Glipizide) are some drug that may interact with the cream and increased the drug side effects.