Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Sibutril 15 MG Capsules (Sibutramine 15 MG)
Sibutril 15 MG Capsules (Sibutramine 15 MG) is an oral anorexiant utilized for management of fatness or obesity. Sibutril 15 mg capsules are a competent diet pill that assures to decrease up to 4 pounds in matter of just 4 weeks. It is an efficient diet aid that lowers your hunger cravings as well works to diminish the food uptake by the body.
- It main curative use is for treating obesity;
- It belongs to the therapeutic class: Monoamine reuptake inhibitor and treatment of exogenous Obesity
Sibutril 15 mg capsules works by modifying chemicals in the brain when taken with a reduced calorie diet it could do wonders. Patients taking sibutramine may achieve a 5-10% reduction from their baseline weight.
Mechanism of Action of Sibutril 15 MG Capsules (Sibutramine 15 MG)
Sibutril 15 mg capsules enclose Generic Sibutramine as active pharmaceutical agent. It is a centrally acting Anorexiant that artificially elevates the levels of serotonin and noradrenalin of the brain. Sibutril capsules 15 mg (Sibutramine) gives the feeling of satiety meaning that it is already nourished.
When these chemicals become active inside for a longer time need to take meal is reduced. Sibutril capsules 15 mg (Sibutramine) ultimately helps in reducing carving for food.
Dosing Schedule of Sibutril 15 MG Capsules (Sibutramine 15 MG)
Best recommended dosage: Sibutril 15 mg/day.
Mode of Admistration: It is orally administered medication you can take is with food.
- Missed dose: If you miss a dose of sibutramine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take 2 doses at once.
Signs Of Side Effects Shown By Sibutril 15 MG Capsules (Sibutramine 15 MG)
Ill administration or over dosage of the medication can lead to various unwanted side effects. These includes
- Increased Heart Rate
You must advice from your health care provider promptly if these tend to become bothersome.
Contraindications of Sibutril 15 MG Capsules (Sibutramine 15 MG)
- Sibutril capsules 15 mg (Sibutramine) is not recommended if you are older than 65 or younger than 16.If you are administering MAO inhibitor- furazolidone, isocarboxazid, phenelzine or tranylcypromine.
- If you are allergic to generic Sibutramine or any of its ingredient.
- If you have uncontrolled high blood pressure or an eating disorder.
- Before taking Sibutril capsules 15 mg (Sibutramine), consult your doctor if you have glaucoma, high blood pressure, liver or kidney disease, bleeding disorder, a history of gallstones.
Drug Interactions of Sibutril 15 MG Capsules (Sibutramine 15 MG)
- Antibiotics medications such as Erythromycin, Azithromycin, Ketoconazole, Miconazole, Fluconazole
- Ergot medicines - Dihydroergotamine, Ergotamine
- Narcotic drugs - Pentazocine, Fenatanyl, and Meperidine
- Migraine pain related drugs such as Zolmitriptan, Imitrex or Sumatriptan
Take advice from your doctor about all prescription and over-the-counter medications you are taking.
Attention - In case of Pregnant or Breast Feeding Mothers:
It belongs to FDA pregnancy Category B. Consult your health care provider for more information regarding pregnancy and usage while lactation.
Precautionary Measures While Taking Sibutril 15 MG Capsules (Sibutramine 15 MG)
- Always take Sibutril 10mg or 15mg in the morning, follow proper dietary, and exercise recommendation by your doctor.
- Avoid alcohol consumption while taking Sibutril capsules 15 mg (Sibutramine) as it may increase chances of drowsiness.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any heart complaints, anxiety, confusion, excessive sweating, disorientation, tremor or any abnormal symptom.
Where You Can Buy Sibutril 15 MG Capsules (Sibutramine 15 MG)?
Sibutril capsules are available in strengths 15mg with our pharmacy store. Sibutril capsules 15 mg (Sibutramine) is a great medication if you are struggling with weight issues; it effectively works along with diet to aid quicker weight loss.